This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
    The Marlins have Aaron Crow left to show for the Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante trade. 2/3 of the players they received in return left for nothing.

welp.
    not true, we got Tyler Bremer and Jose Arias from the Cubs for Turner
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
      Donaldson would have been amazing
      They didnt have what Oakland wanted in return-younger ML ready IF. Probably could have swung a 3 way but Toronto had exactly what they wanted

Least we talked with them-teams that didn't have what they wanted were told he wasn't even on the market

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        The Marlins have Aaron Crow left to show for the Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante trade. 2/3 of the players they received in return left for nothing.

welp.

Is zack cox the only thing we have left of the Cabrera trade? Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
          Like Gammons said there is talk of a bat being added soon

I have heard 2 names but haven't read it on MLBTraderumors yet so I wont post it.

Brantly DFA to clear the spot
          If Brantly DFA is to clear spot for a bat, then they are going the FA route I would assume?

Comment

• heyman reporting we have a meeting with masterson
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Fits their type, but the drop in velocity is terrifying.
              poop

Comment

• @jonmorosi: Teams have contacted #Indians about 1B/DH Carlos Santana, but no deal close. @FOXSports
                Twitter

Perfect fit for us. Owed $14.5MM over next 2 years plus $12MM team option in 2017. Also allows us to sign Shields caliber player most likely.
                Last edited by Big Z; 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                  heyman reporting we have a meeting with masterson
                  They tried to get him at the trade deadline. Fish interested in Masterson,Morrow on incentive contracts

They were 1 of the teams to ask on Santana however like said Nothing close. The issue we are having is our 2 Top Position prospects are Romero and Realmuto. Teams are looking for guys that can play right now not a few years

We have had a few talks with teams about Heaney for a position prospect but looks like they are just gonna sign a SP to an incentive deal and get the bat Gammons was talking about(SF seems to be the reason that is being held up-they are waiting on Lester which is making the player/team wait with us)

Comment

• Yankees have discussed Cishek

http://nypost.com/2014/12/08/yankees...ium=SocialFlow

Comment

• Just me but I don't see why Marlins don't try and acquire Justin Morneau from the Rockies. They are looking for starting and relief pitching and I think he would bring the veteran leadership the Marlins need right now. Can't see them having to give up top prospects to get him.

Comment

• A batting champ signed for less than $7 million with a $9 option thereafter probably isn't as high on their list of guys to trade as Cargo and Tulo who eat significant salary and would net more in return. I haven't heard any trade rumblings on Morneau.

Comment

• Rob Brantley claimed off waivers by the White Sox.
                          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Welcome to 2 hours ago

Comment

• Probably right but it seem like the Marlins have checked in on every other possible first baseman there is. Just don't see him being part of Rox long term plans. Also seems like the Marlins would match up well in terms of we have what the Rockies are looking for in terms of pitching pieces.

Comment

• Sorry hugg. I've been busy talking to everyone at the Winter Meetings.
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X