Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest issue with acquiring Obama is he doesn't hit nearly as much from the left side of the plate as you would think he would.

I'll see myself out now.

Comment

• I don't think Chris Davis gets traded. His value was shot down last season as he didn't perform well as opposed to the previous two years. He was also suspended for the use of adderall. The most I would give up for him is Nicolino and Dietrich or Desco, Dietrich and Arquimides.

I would hold on to Heaney for an elite pitcher, whether it be Price or Cueto.
      Last edited by Big Z; 11-26-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• big big fan of Gattis but again, not for Heaney
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Wow, Gattis is 6'4 240 pounds.

Interesting note: if we acquire Gattis, we would have two Osos. Ozuna (Oso) and Gattis (Oso blanco).

Comment

• I could be wrong, but isn't Camden Yards a hitters park?

Comment

• Would LOVE Gattis, boys.

Trade him for any pitcher(s) not named Fernandez, Alvarez , Cosart and Heaney.

Imagine Gattis batting behind Stanton?

Comment

• Cishek+Eovaldi+prospect for Price?

Comment

• What, exactly, is Price worth via trade? I'm guessing it's not more than it was at the trade deadline last year, and I thought what the Rays got in return was underwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                    Cishek+Eovaldi+prospect for Price?
                    I think that would be a steal. You basically replace Eovaldi with Price and are giving them Cishek. That won't happen. Have to include Heaney plus in my opinion.

I agree with Erick though. Not sure how we couldn't match the Tigers offer to TB.

Comment

• What I think is a big disadvantage for the Marlins in the trade market right now is that they don't have any position player prospects to offer. Yes, they are heavily stacked with pitchers, but if a team only wants one pitcher and a position player, the Marlins don't have much to offer. I think that will really handcuff them. They "could" offer Ozuna, but that would just create another hole. The only guys that really could be dealt are Dietrich, Relamuto/Barnes and Avery Romero. That's not much. Not enough, to me, to headline a Price deal.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• If Yelich could handle CF, I wouldn't mind trading Ozuna. Not for Price because he only has a year left on his deal, but for another potential difference maker in the infield or rotation. Finding a LF'er (either a good player or a good platoon situation) shouldn't be that difficult.

Comment

• Dietrich needs to be moved for anything. The organization is simply not willing to play him. Get a bag of baseballs for him if that's all he is worth.

Comment

• I dont know. I only like Gattis if he's at catcher. At 1b the bat isn't worth the price they will pay.
                            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• The fact they haven't even been linked to Headley is infuriating.
                              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                The fact they haven't even been linked to Headley is infuriating.
                                I read on MLB Trade Rumors that Cleveland moved on because he's too expensive. Yanks have also told him they're willing to go 3 years, but he's searching the market to see if he gets more.

My guess is that he is looking for $15MM/year.

Comment

Working...
                                X