Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's old now doe
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I think I would have rather have held onto Turner.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

Can you imagine the headlines when Turner beats out Koehler for CY Young next season? Then he beats us in game 7.

Comment

I have a fantastic imagination. A naked Kaley Cuoco holding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is sitting right next to me afterall. But even my imagination sees none of the scenarios in your post as remotely possible.
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

THEY JUST SENT FLYNN DOWN.

Holy crap.

They DFA'd Turner so they could have Flynn on the 25-man roster for 3 days.
            poop

Comment

Hernandez optioned...
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I'm assuming Desco gets the start tomorrow and not Penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  THEY JUST SENT FLYNN DOWN.

Holy crap.

They DFA'd Turner so they could have Flynn on the 25-man roster for 3 days.
                  Should anyone be surprised at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                    Hernandez optioned...
                    Our Starting 2B got sent down? Did Todd OK this?

Comment

Like when Skipworth and Dobbs were going to be a lefty/lefty platoon, right?

Comment

Hernandez should have been starting over Valdespin OR Hechavarria. It doesnt matter which one.
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

This FO is fucking hilarious hahahaha

Comment

Marlins`d

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
                              I have a fantastic imagination. A naked Kaley Cuoco holding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is sitting right next to me afterall. But even my imagination sees none of the scenarios in your post as remotely possible.
                              Here's an even wilder scenario, Joe Frisaro doesn't block someone when they best him in an argument on Twitter.
                              --------------------
                              Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                              I'm assuming Desco gets the start tomorrow and not Penny.
                              JCR said Desco is likely to be optioned and Penny coming up.

Cavalcade of moves

In addition to Jennings going on the disabled list, the Marlins optioned left-hander Brian Flynn and infielder Kike Hernandez to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled right-hander Anthony DeSclafani, lefty Edgar Olmos and infielder Ed Lucas.

Since the July 31 trade with the Astros that brought Jarred Cosart and Hernandez to the Marlins, Hernandez had totaled seven at-bats. Manager Mike Redmond said the organization wants him to see regular playing time.

DeSclafani's stay might be brief. The Marlins after Friday's game were expected to purchase the contract of Brad Penny, who will start Saturday, and make a corresponding move.
                              http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,3598701.story

DeSclafani was supposed to start at AAA tonight. Why call him up, make him miss another start, just to fly his ass back down after one night?
                              --------------------
                              clarkspencer @clarkspencer ยท 1m
                              @Marlins LHP Edgar Olmos optioned to New Orleans. RHP Brad Penny (#33) will have his contract selected tomorrow.
                              NVM, it was Olmos that was sent down. Still a waste of a move. Could have kept Flynn up one more day.
                              Last edited by marlinsfan24; 08-08-2014, 09:18 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

PENNY TIME

Comment

Working...
                                X