No announcement yet.

Spring Training Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Marino will throw out the first pitch on Opening Day.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

LACES OUT

Comment

Ozuna now with 18 K's in 52 ABs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
          Ozuna now with 18 K's in 52 ABs.
          Somehow I think he still starts in CF. Baker will end up at 2nd too.

Comment

I think Reed LF, Yelich CF and Ozuna down with Marisnick
            STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

18 K's in 52 at bats and Redmond still sounds like he prefers Ozuna in the majors.

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                18 K's in 52 at bats and Redmond still sounds like he prefers Ozuna in the majors.
                What is he saying that makes you think that? Also it won't be his decision at the end of the day. If their stats are indicative of their performance Marisnick should be up to start the season and Ozuna should be in the minors until he finds his swing. I expect both to be up and down throughout the season so keep the hot bat up.

Comment

You can't do that with a young bat like Marisnick. You have to either send him down to work on his swing or keep him up. Young hitters can't be in that up and down limbo, it gets to most of their heads.

Comment

@JCRMarlinsbeat: Solano among #Marlins cuts Thursday. Would appear Lucas is on the team.

m.twitter.com/JCRMarlinsbeat
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI[/ame]

Comment

• I'm surprised by the Solano move but I also prefer Lucas over him.
                        --------------------
                        Bogusevic also sent down per Joe Frisaro. Another move that I wanted to see.
                        --------------------
                        @CDeNicola13: #Marlins Jake Marisnick & Donovan Solano opt to NOLA; Austin Nola, Matt Angle, Juan Diaz, Henry Rodriguez & Chris Hatcher reassigned to ...
                        Twitter

So happy about the Henry Rodriguez move.

@Manny_Navarro: #Marlins have 27 left in camp. Last issues to resolve: OF Bogusevic or Ozuna and if Furcal goes to DL leaving spot for Dietrich @MiamiHerald
                        Twitter

I guess Frisaro was incorrect about Bogusevic.
                        Last edited by Big Z; 03-27-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Ozuna better start out better than he's been hitting. Esp cause knowing how things will be set up he will be hitting towards the top of the lineup

Comment

• Still don't understand that Ruggiano trade. Not that Ruggiano's great, but he woud've made the team, and it's not like he makes that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                              Still don't understand that Ruggiano trade. Not that Ruggiano's great, but he woud've made the team, and it's not like he makes that much.
                              You know we had to many right handed batters. Or some thing like that

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                Still don't understand that Ruggiano trade. Not that Ruggiano's great, but he woud've made the team, and it's not like he makes that much.
                                They didn't wanna pay him that to be the 4th OF so they dealt him for something. I would rather get something than just do what we did with Ryan Webb.

Looks like only 2 spots are needed tho with Rodriguez sent down. Michael Brady and ? will be DFA

Comment

Working...
                                X