• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
    That seems pretty unlikely.
    What seems unlikely?

Comment

if we're able to resolve our offensive woes through FA without giving up any of our young prospects, that would be phenomenal
      That.

Comment

Reason we agreed to deal is it's a WIN/WIN for both. Furcal gets to show teams he is healthy plus gets paid and we get a 2B till the end of July and if we are out of it can deal him for something

They wanted Uribe but decided to move on and this was the next plan.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
          Reason we agreed to deal is it's a WIN/WIN for both. Furcal gets to show teams he is healthy plus gets paid and we get a 2B till the end of July and if we are out of it can deal him for something

They wanted Uribe but decided to move on and this was the next plan.
          Uribe was going to play 3B not 2B. How can you move on if you still have a hole there. Doesn't make any sense, unless they're demanding a 3B in exchange for LoMo via trades.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
            Uribe was going to play 3B not 2B. How can you move on if you still have a hole there. Doesn't make any sense, unless they're demanding a 3B in exchange for LoMo via trades.
            Ya Uribe at 3B and Solano/Dietrich at 2B now its Furcal at 2B and Solano/Dietrich at 3B

Uribe has had a deal in hand from us. He wants 3 years(which makes no sense for us since Moran will be ready mid 2015 and we have 2B options in the minors) or to play for a contender(LA/NYY)

We also got options for 3B-Solano,Dietrich,Paredes,Lucas,Coghlan(If resigned),other Minor League FA or what they really want-Trumbo
            Last edited by tjfla; 12-06-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Ya Uribe at 3B and Solano/Dietrich at 2B now its Furcal at 2B and Solano/Dietrich at 3B

Uribe has had a deal in hand from us. He wants 3 years(which makes no sense for us since Moran will be ready mid 2015 and we have 2B options in the minors) or to play for a contender(LA/NYY)

We also got options for 3B-Solano,Dietrich,Paredes,Lucas,Coghlan(If resigned),other Minor League FA or what they really want-Trumbo
              All reports indicate they're still looking for a 3B

Comment

You would hope Uribe is off the table with Furcal.

Also terrifying if they truly "really" want Trumbo. He's not that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                  All reports indicate they're still looking for a 3B
                  They are!! His name is Mark Trumbo

We have made offers of Alvarez or Turner for him,the newest offer I heard was Alvarez or Turner,plus another arm(Hand,Koehler) and Skip for Trumbo.

Yes I know Skip is nothing but we are offering him in pretty much every deal we talk.

LAA is holding out for Eovaldi.

Comment

Last year the Marlins trotted out a shitty team and had no shame in doing so

This year they're gonna trot out a shitty team but its gonna look like they tried to be good

I just saved you guys from watching 162 games

You're welcome

Comment

Got meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Boys, I might just have to go to a game this season. I'll have no excuse not to go.
                      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Let's do it. Don't tell Beef.
                        poop

Comment

Do you think he'll read this?

Comment

Not my posts.
                            poop

Comment

He reads yours the hardest.

Comment

I don't think Beef comes in the Marlins forum anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X