Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainge View Post

Give him the Cy Young.
    I think your expectations of what a major league rotation should look like are unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      I think your expectations of what a major league rotation should look like are unrealistic.
      I think you don't have any fucking clue about what I think. I'm very aware of what a "realistic" rotation is.
      --------------------
      Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      You're being very Todd about this, actually.
      Kiss my ass then.

When Nicolino had of a full season of not missing bats it was sample size. But I'm supposed to jerk off to a half season of fine numbers or I'm Todd.
      Last edited by Mainge; 09-29-2013, 05:28 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I think you don't have any fucking clue about what I think. I'm very aware of what a "realistic" rotation is.
        If Eovaldi and Alvarez are currently "ass," every big league rotation (excluding Detroit) has more than one pitcher in their rotation that is ass.
        --------------------
        --------------------

Give him the Cy Young.
        Also, did anyone say this?
        Last edited by Erick; 09-29-2013, 05:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Yeah, probably. What's your point?

Comment

Yeah, probably. What's your point?
            That you're wrong

Comment

--------------------

Kiss my ass then.

When Nicolino had of a full season of not missing bats it was sample size. But I'm supposed to jerk off to a half season of fine numbers or I'm Todd.
              You're being Todd because you insist on calling two league-average 23-year-old pitchers "ass" while doing a piss-poor job of articulating your point.
              poop

Comment

Can't we at least refer to them as league average with upside?

Comment

I'm sorry I used ass. I do not think they're nearly as good as everyone else does. I recognize they have upside and value while they're not making money
                  --------------------
                  Can't we at least refer to them as league average with upside?
                  I've always said that
                  Last edited by Mainge; 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

This would make an excellent snickers bar commercial. Mainge, eat a snickers because you get like Todd when you're hungry.

Comment

SIERA thinks they've been below average this year. FWIW, the guys at FanGraphs think it's much more predictive then FIP and xFip. You fella's should read up about it.

Comment

I've always said that
                        I'm not trying to start another 10-page argument, but you have not always said that. Your very first post in this thread was that they were ass and you did not like them long-term. And you usually refer to them as ass or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                          This would make an excellent snickers bar commercial. Mainge, eat a snickers because you get like Todd when you're hungry.
                          I'm actually full but I am definitely cranky. I'm exhausted.
                          --------------------
                          I'm not trying to start another 10-page argument, but you have not always said that. Your very first post in this thread was that they were ass and you did not like them long-term. And you usually refer to them as ass or something similar.
                          I've always recognized that they have upside as young people.
                          Last edited by Mainge; 09-29-2013, 05:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Mainge, coming from someone who isn't one of your mortal board enemies, please Calm Down.

Today was probably the best day to be a Marlins fan in 16 months, enjoy it.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

This season has been unique. From Rugg's 0-for to Alvarez's walk-off no hitter.
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

No one is my mortal enemy here. I like all participants of this conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X