The Official '62 Mets Suck Our Dicks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    So you were offended by it? They were ridiculously bad for two months and we had fun with it.
    Knowing beef, he was offended by the stupidity of someone doing a season-long run pace after like 7 games and telling us "we don't know how bad that is."
    poop

Comment

• I don't know what you really mean by offended, but I suppose it could be offensive that someone thought we were all that insanely dumb.

As for the record tracker, it was started 13 games into the season. I don't recall the thread including fun or funnies. It was "keeping track" of something that wasn't worthy of keeping track of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
        They're not just losing games. They're on pace to score 286 runs. I don't think many realize how incredibly bad that is. No team has ever scored under 360 in a full season.
        Yeah, this. After 13 games, we were given a nice little condescending history lesson.
        poop

Comment

• Ultimately, the point is that both of those things were silly. Silly things get responses.

Comment

• I like when the twins answer for each other. It's pretty darn cute.

Comment

• Beef hates me. You can't keep your thing straight.
              poop

Comment

• Cheer up, guy(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  Knowing beef, he was offended by the stupidity of someone doing a season-long run pace after like 7 games and telling us "we don't know how bad that is."
                  Yeah but I'm not talking about a thing that Swift did after 7 games.

I'm talking about having fun with a team that was losing a shit load of games and getting shutout three times a week.

Y u do dis?

Comment

• ehe

bobo pls

Comment

• nasteme pls
                      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        As for the record tracker, it was started 13 games into the season. I don't recall the thread including fun or funnies. It was "keeping track" of something that wasn't worthy of keeping track of.
                        On a baseball *team message board with 14 active posters are there really things that are not worthy of being tracked? Seriously?

*team that has not made the playoffs in 10 years.

Comment

Yeah but I'm not talking about a thing that Swift did after 7 games.

I'm talking about having fun with a team that was losing a shit load of games and getting shutout three times a week.

Y u do dis?
                          You bolded the thing about the runs.

In any event, no, I was not offended. But silly things get responses. Especially when obvious silly thing is proven obviously silly.

I know it's always best to say it was fun. I hope you had fun along the way. Like I said, it was just "keeping track" of something not worth keeping track of.

Comment

• You have to draw the line somewhere. Stop being a nihilist.
                            poop

Comment

On a baseball *team message board with 14 active posters are there really things that are not worthy of being tracked? Seriously?
                              Really?

This is going to lead to Hugg starting a bunch of threads of things not worth being tracked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                Stop being a nihilist.
                                I can't see the word "nihilist" and not think of The Big Lebowski.

Comment

Working...
                                X