Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our doctors are the worst

Comment

• Won't this fuck his service time now? Like, since he'll be on the MLB disabled list, won't he end up being Super 2?
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
        Won't this fuck his service time now? Like, since he'll be on the MLB disabled list, won't he end up being Super 2?
        YEP

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
          YEP
          Depend on how much he's up next year.

Comment

• Bad luck, but someone will probably use this to get mad at Beinfestball.
            poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              Bad luck, but someone will probably use this to get mad at Beinfestball.
              YEP

Comment

• I hate to be that guy, but he never should've been called up in the first place. It would've never been an issue in that case.

Comment

• K.

If he hadn't torn a fucking ligament in his thumb right when they sent him back down it super wouldn't have been an issue.
                  poop

Comment

• I love to be that guy. But I wont be. Those are just the shakes at times.

Him being called up was a damned if you do or dont situation so that doesnt bother me. Chronic mismanagement is something Marlins fans should be used to be now anyway.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• The injury part is definitely bad luck, I agree.
                      --------------------
                      Originally posted by Todd View Post
                      I love to be that guy. But I wont be. Those are just the shakes at times.

Him being called up was a damned if you do or dont situation so that doesnt bother me. Chronic mismanagement is something Marlins fans should be used to be now anyway.
                      I don't think it was. It was actually a pretty unexpected promotion that made little sense at the time.
                      Last edited by Erick; 07-25-2013, 04:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• But that injury part is pretty much all of it. Yes, he was called up too early. He also played well for a while and got his feet wet, and they sent him down once he struggled. I don't think this is an example of poor management.
                        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          But that injury part is pretty much all of it. Yes, he was called up too early. He also played well for a while and got his feet wet, and they sent him down once he struggled. I don't think this is an example of poor management.
                          If they never call him up, wouldn't the injury part be irrelevant in the context of the Super-2 conversation? They didn't have to call him up and total all of these days in the big leagues. The guy had all of 47 plate appearances in AA when he was promoted.

Comment

• In a lost season where you're just evaluating guys, I really don't see how someone can be called up "too early." Meh.
                            poop

Comment

• I don't think he's a lock to hit Super-2 all of the sudden, anyway. He's competing with at least two other guys for just two outfield spots and he's still probably 3rd on that totem pole, no?

This is assuming Stanton is back next year.

Comment

• yeah if all goes well, Ozuna is in AAA next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X