• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yelich hitting 2nd, Marisnick hitting 6th

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
      Why is Polanco still here???
      Cause we are talking to teams(NYY alot) about him. Why give him away when we can get something for him?

It is hard to believe but alot of our vets we are getting calls. However they are like Plan Z so if anything happens it won't be until the Trade Deadline when teams missed out on the better guys

Nice to see we are actually getting stuff for crap we don't need. McClure is nothing but gives us some depth that we need alot more than a AAAA OF

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        Cause we are talking to teams(NYY alot) about him. Why give him away when we can get something for him?

It is hard to believe but alot of our vets we are getting calls. However they are like Plan Z so if anything happens it won't be until the Trade Deadline when teams missed out on the better guys

Nice to see we are actually getting stuff for crap we don't need. McClure is nothing but gives us some depth that we need alot more than a AAAA OF
        I can't believe anyone would want him but shit if we can get even a bag of baseballs for him ship him away. The players we get will be shit anyways.

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/players...rkys-hernandez

We got a 24yr old ss in single A.. Alex McClure
          Career .216/.269/.266 hitter in the minors.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

so you're saying he's an upgrade to Gorkys?

Comment

So Ozuna injured his thumb and is getting it checked out. If he has to go on the disabled list, it'll be in the big leagues.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

My 5 year old has an orange Deitrich jersey (he bats lefty too)

He was NOT happy when I broke the news to him today

I put it as gently as I could

Told him he got rushed to the bigs and would be back in about "4 weeks"

I guess 4 weeks is possible

Comment

Should have said September, pops.

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/players...rkys-hernandez

We got a 24yr old ss in single A.. Alex McClure
                    Hi, I'm Alex McClure, you might remember me from such inconsequential baseball transactions as "Player to be named later," and "future considerations."
                    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Got me just what I heard-they would have kept Ozuna and Dietrich up however they are trying to get stuff for the vets instead of releasing them so they sent them down until they do

All of them can play all 3 OF spots and always could have Yelich/Stanton play 1B as well or DH when in AL parks.

Dietrich can play 2B or 3B so soon as Polanco finds a new home(Have had discussions with NYY-Polanco and IFA Slot for a prospect) he is back up
                      Dietrich makes sense. Solano is best suited to be a utility guy anyway, but I'd rather see Ozuna or Marisnick at AA starting every night. DH is a possibility, but there's only so many AL park games left, and I doubt you play Yelich anywhere other than OF when that's his long term position. Same with Stanton really.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                        Why is Polanco still here???
                        because he's hitting .325/.378/.400 since June 1 and .341/.364/.415 vs. LHP

that'd be my guess anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          because he's hitting .325/.378/.400 since June 1 and .341/.364/.415 vs. LHP

that'd be my guess anyway
                          In a limited role.

I guess I could ask the same question about JP but once the deadline comes and goes I assume most of the vets will be gone.

Comment

• well yeah, but if he's doing so well in the limited role, might as well keep him

no point in calling up a kid to play a limited role

Comment

• Guess no more Ozuna this year- 15 Day DL and having surgery for torn ligament in thumb

Out for rest of the year

Comment

• Amazin'

Comment

Working...
                                X