Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins to Finish with Worse Record Than Astros and Trade "star" Players Like Pierre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation: Marlins to Finish with Worse Record Than Astros and Trade "star" Players Like Pierre

The Astros will finish with a better record than the Marlins, which will spell the end for Jeffrey Loria in Miami

The race to the bottom is a close one, with the Astros (33-61) just 2 1/2 games worse than the Marlins (35-58) at the All-Star break. Don’t expect things to finish that way. The Marlins will need to shut 20-year-old rookie sensation Jose Fernandez down at some point, but it will be the trades of Greg Dobbs, Juan Pierre and Placido Polanco — believe it or not, they’re the best the organization can do at some positions right now — that will really sink Miami. After the team loses 110 games, an angry mob will hand Loria and his prized art collection over to marauding pirates, though it will later be discovered that this was a setup to allow him to evade the Securities and Exchange Commission.

He’ll open an art museum in Fiji.
    Link

I know we suck, but really? When was the last time JP even played? Also, the other two are the definitions of addition by subtraction.

This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

It's a very silly article by a very silly person.

There's very little chance the Marlins will be the worst team in 2013.

Another moment brought to you by Jeffrey Loria.

:bowdown

Comment

If everything else in this article (getting a decent return for Pierre, Dobbs, Polanco and Jeff Loria leaving) comes true, I would be more than happy to watch the Marlins finish in last place.

Unfortunately, I'd be surprised to see any of those three predictions come true.

Comment

yeah I'd fucking love it if we were able to trade any of those three for something resembling value.

Comment

Working...
        X