No announcement yet.

Fish Flop Against San Diego, Lose 7-4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Fish Flop Against San Diego, Lose 7-4.

We are about to be swept by the Whale's Vagina Padres!

Now season is over.. unreal losing to the worst f'n team in baseball!

Comment

Disappointing loss and series considering the potential of gaining some ground in the East and wild card race.

Comment

The pitching which was once our strength early in the season has become our biggest liability.. This season has become such a disappointment

Comment

Is "patheti-sad" a word? Cuz I'd like to use that to describe the last few games.

Comment

I want to throw up on a mustard/brown Padres jersey.

Comment

I'll really be thrilled if they do the whole "Get Swept By The Natinals Then Sweep The Phillies" thing with the Padres and Braves but I'm so not confident that will happen.

Comment

We win out on the homestand and we're still in it. Fucking teases.

Comment

If they win the next 5 games I'll change my username to "I'mADonkeyBitchWhoTakesItInTheCornhole" for a month

Book it.

Comment

I'm so glad I'll be able to say that I was there the ween the season died.

On a side note, thank you Festa and Sub Zero for letting me sit with you. That was the most enjoyable loss I've ever attended.

Comment

The Fish Tank is the only place to be at Joe Robbie Stadium.

WHITFTSITFT

Comment

No group photo?

Comment

Luckily for us Colorado lost. I really don't know what Ayala is doing in the majors after his last stint with us

Comment

Our fucking pitching sucks fucking dick and doesnt go even remotely deep into games so we had to call up trash we probably would have preferred to not call up because our bullpen has been taxed by our shitifuckingness

Comment

Well now you're just looking on the negative side

Comment

Working...
                              X