Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a friend, I doubt it's true.

Comment

• Mainge told me we're asking for Puig from LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
        Heard from someone that we are asking for Mike Olt in return for Ricky. If that's true, would be a major steal.
        I heard we have been asking teams for 2 prospects(Both Pitchers) with 1 being a Top 7-10 Prospect and 1 being a Project like Flynn,DeScalfani,McGough

But with our FO nothing would surprise me anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
          I heard we have been asking teams for 2 prospects(Both Pitchers) with 1 being a Top 7-10 Prospect and 1 being a Project like Flynn,DeScalfani,McGough

But with our FO nothing would surprise me anymore
          Rangers: "We want Nolasco, what do you guys want?"
          Marlins: "How about that third base prospect, dammit cannot remember his named. Oh and we are not paying a dime of Nolasco's contract. In fact, we need you guys to pay us for our cell phone bill in July."
          Rangers: (Hangs up phone)
          --------------------
          Frisaro:
          The Marlins have been actively shopping Nolasco, and a deal could possibly get done prior to first pitch.
          Last edited by marlinsfan24; 07-03-2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
            Rangers: "We want Nolasco, what do you guys want?"
            Marlins: "How about that third base prospect, dammit cannot remember his named. Oh and we are not paying a dime of Nolasco's contract. In fact, we need you guys to pay us for our cell phone bill in July."
            Rangers: (Hangs up phone)
            --------------------
            Frisaro:
            If Texas really wanted Nolasco they could get him from us no problem. They are willing to take IFA Cash instead of real cash in a deal for him(They already have) and have prospects that we like as well. The issue is they have been in and out on him/lots of people see them getting Garza actually

The only reason LAD/Colorado/SF have been mentioned so much is because they are trying really hard to get him and no other SP. In fact SF has also been hot on Qualls and Ryan Webb as well

They already have deals done with LAD and Colorado the issue with both of the deals is the 5.7 mil in salary. Just playing chicken with them both right now

Comment

• People still want Mike Olt?
              Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• He has an OPS around .870 and 7hr since getting his eye issues fixed and returning in early June, so yeah people still want him.

Why don't you leave the baseball conversation to other people Todd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  He has an OPS around .870 and 7hr since getting his eye issues fixed and returning in early June, so yeah people still want him.

He could just eat a frog. That will shut him up.

(may never stop with that one)

Comment

• Yeah the Mike Olt hate is ridiculous. We could trade for him and he'd be our starting 3B from day one.

Comment

• Well he was horrendous to start the season, but now we know why (blurry vision, eye wasn't producing tears anymore).

Comment

• The one who has really dropped off the radar is Cody Buckel. He has been terrible. I think he was actually sent down to rookie ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          He has an OPS around .870 and 7hr since getting his eye issues fixed and returning in early June, so yeah people still want him.

Or I will continue to share my opinions on baseball which is what a board was for.

I wasnt a big fan of Olt before he had his eye problems. His age(s) relative to level(s), the entire Texas farm system being in leagues/parks that are hitters havens, and Texas prospects tendency to no live up to hype made me leery. I am quite a bit more knowledgeable about baseball than you give me credit for, extreme opinions aside.
                          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Todd, Josh Willingham.
                            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• With the exception of 15 plate appearances at rookie ball, Mike Olt has never been older than average age of his minor-league level.
                              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                With the exception of 15 plate appearances at rookie ball, Mike Olt has never been older than average age of his minor-league level.
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X