Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Score Six Runs: Lose by 4 to Reds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Score Six Runs: Lose by 4 to Reds.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lost April: The Giancarlo Stanton Story

In theaters soon.

Sanabia should not of been left out there regardless of what Rauch did. Also failing to throw inside after 8 pitches on a 1-2 count to Phillips also was dumb. Stanton at least had 2 hits maybe the freezing Minn weather he will play well. Plus the Cubs this weekend can fix a lot of things.

Comment

Catcher Rob Brantly had a chance to win a quick $1,000.

Instead, he had to carry the luggage for all of his teammates to their rooms at the team’s hotel in Minneapolis late Sunday.

Brantly accepted a challenge by catcher Miguel Olivo to race and he lost, twice, in 40-yard dashes across the outfield before Sunday’s game.

The race came about because Olivo’s pride took a bruising Saturday when he was lifted for a pinch-runner after hitting a single in the 10th inning.

The pinch-runner was Brantly.

“I knew he was pretty fast but for the sake of saying who’s faster, I’ll go for it,’’ Brantly said.

“If I win or if he slips, sweet, I get a thousand bucks.

“He got a pretty good jump in that second start but he beat me.’’

Brantly doesn’t plan to seek a re-match.

“I don’t know how many times I can handle taking the bags,” he said. “I think one will be good.’’
      http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...s-rob-brantly/

ehe

Comment

thats outstanding

Comment

From the Miami Herald

The Marlins, meanwhile, struck out 14 times Sunday and have likely earned the ire of a local pizza chain, which gives away free pizzas whenever Reds pitchers whiff 11 or more. The Marlins brought joy to Reds fans in three of the four games and fell one strikeout short on Saturday of making it a clean sweep.
          Marlins 1

Local Cincy Pizza Chain 0

Comment

That's phenomenal.

Comment

We want do-nuts!

CLAP. CLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAP.

Comment

Working...
              X