Some Marlins Memorabilia I Wanted to Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Marlins Memorabilia I Wanted to Share

Hopefully this doesn't get moved, just wanted to show some Marlins memorabilia my pops recently brought over from storage. Forgot I had some of this stuff, figured some here would appreciate it.

First, a 1994 opening day pennant designed by Guy Harvey, signed by Guy Harvey. I especially like the Charlie Hough sighting on the right side...

An inaugural year calender...

Opening day program...

and my personally favorite, two uncut (my dad claims he had to give the usher a couple extra bucks to keep it intact) opening day tickets from the first ever Marlin's game, to this day my favorite sporting event I've ever attended -

I'm not a big memorabilia guy, and I would never sell these but out of curiosity anybody ever seen these or know the value?
    Last edited by The_Godfather; 08-24-2009, 01:46 PM.

Pics aren't working.

Comment

Does it work now?>
      Last edited by The_Godfather; 08-24-2009, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Upload them to Image Shack.

Comment

they work fine for me

Comment

It works now.

Too bad the pennant is bent. That is pretty cool.

I have the poster version of the Opening Day program (among other things).

Comment

I want to get a complete set of media guides, from opening day through this season. (I have last season and this season, and obviously I'd want to continue it)

Comment

very nice, I didn't think I was a memorabilia guy until I realized that I've slowly amassed quite a collection of autographs, figures, souvenirs and game used objects.
                Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Working...
                X