Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Attending Opening Day 2013 in Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the group you're in right?

I'm having a hard time keeping track of the alliances in this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      I guess the point of it is, would winning solve this for some of you?
      Winning always solves everything for me.

Comment

I'm Goochie Gooch Fo Lyfe, playa.

Hugg, the board is slow so just play along

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          That's your response to this: ?

It was my response to the post directly above my post.

I already addressed the boycott thing when you asked me about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
            Winning always solves everything for me.
            Thanks for the response. I feel like many do not feel the same right now, but would probably not feel the same if the team actually won.
            poop

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, let's say the team surprises next season. Maybe, they sign Stanton to an extension and go on to be shockingly competent -- let's say 79 wins. Let's say Yelich comes up in July and puts up an .850 OPS. Let's say Jose Fernandez has a sub-3.50 ERA in something like 80 innings.

And then let's say they make a few small moves next offseason. Nothing on the Reyes/Bell/Buerhle level, but maybe a No. 4 starting pitcher and an actual starting 3rd baseman.

Let's say they look like a legitimate 85-win team heading into 2014, with lots of young, exciting players.

How many of the people who aren't going this year would consider going to 2014 opening day?

I don't actually expect those things to happen

Oh, ok.
              --------------------
              Bobbob

I think you're sort of missing where this thread is going

Right now we're talking about fans not attending Opening Day because of their frustration with the organization.

If the Marlins win 80 games this year and sign Stanton there will OBVIOUSLY be less frustration.

PS, I'm pretty sure you have a vagina because I can't figure out why else you would neg me for doing something that you do consistently here

*my "oh, ok" response
              Last edited by Namaste; 01-30-2013, 08:53 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I've noticed a trend at SFM.com...........

I'll preface this by saying blah blah blah blah
                --------------------
                So, basically, we're going to complain that the board is stupid, and then do that when someone tries to actually start a discussion? At what point does the board just die?
                --------------------
                Hey guys I'm a lady and that's a bad thing!
                Last edited by Bobbob1313; 01-30-2013, 08:55 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                poop

Comment

The board dies when Todd admits that There Will Be Blood is a top 3 all time film

Comment

Seriously, though. Are we going to be able to discuss the Marlins at some point?
                    poop

Comment

If it dies before he finishes his screenplay, then fuck you guys

Comment

Seriously, though. Are we going to be able to discuss the Marlins at some point?
                        Of course. Don't let me stop you guys.

Bobbob, I like you and don't want a WAR.

But you said a bunch of stuff and then wrapped it up with, "I don't actually expect those things to happen" and then you got mad at me for thinging you for doing your thing.

Let's kiss and make up

What would you like to discuss?
                        --------------------
                        Oh and I apologize for saying you have a vagina. That would be really gross.

And totally not true
                        Last edited by Namaste; 01-30-2013, 09:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

He did also start by calling it a hypothetical.

Comment

But you said a bunch of stuff and then wrapped it up with, "I don't actually expect those things to happen" and then you got mad at me for thinging you for doing your thing.
                            Step 1: Go to Library
                            Step 2: Find book called "Dictionary"
                            Step 3: Look up word called "Hypothetical"
                            --------------------
                            Also, "just wondering how much of it is actually BOYCOTT EFF LORIA and how much is This team looks like doodoo plus Loria is poop, but mostly I don't want to watch a bad team."

I thought the point of my post was pretty clear, but I guess I was just thinging my thing thing thing ding along
                            --------------------
                            Also, Step 4: Profit
                            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 01-30-2013, 09:10 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            poop

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, a spaceship might land on my roof tonight and it's occupants may pin me to the floor and tickle me until I tell them where I hide the Nutella in the kitchen

Comment

Daft Namaste, what do you think the Marlins record will be next year?
                                --------------------
                                Hypothetically speaking, a spaceship might land on my roof tonight and it's occupants may pin me to the floor and tickle me until I tell them where I hide the Nutella in the kitchen
                                I don't understand why it's wrong to post in hypothetical terms.
                                We have a lot of young players so nobody really knows what to expect. Believe it or not, some of these guys might be good...
                                Last edited by Erick; 01-30-2013, 09:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X