Discuss

What a finish

Big, big win.

Comment

Cody can play right field

Comment

Welcome back, Anibal! We needed that.

Comment

That throw from Cody was major win. What a fucking throw. Not even just the throw. But fielding it and spinning and he didnt even look at his target, he just launched that shit. Wow. For those of you who have played baseball at any level you can truly appreciate that play. Wow

I can has ?
          STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

I

Can't say enough about Anibal. All the crap he has gone through professionally and personally...
            Last edited by Party; 08-22-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

What's more amazing?

FLA beats Javier in ATL or

PHI and COL lose on a night when we win?

I vote for PHI and COL losing

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                What's more amazing?

FLA beats Javier in ATL or

PHI and COL lose on a night when we win?

I vote for PHI and COL losing

Phi and Col losing. Soon its going to have to be Phi and SanFran losing because i dont see the Rockies hanging on much longer.

Btw, thanks for the Festa, definately will become my most used smilie
                STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Adam Laroche = .... and =

Thats enough math for me....WHW. now i must sleep, would be oh so nice to win again tomm...somebody remind Volstad to not suck...

Comment

's throw was only #10 on the top 10 plays...very disappointed by that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Longview View Post
                      this is the new style of sfm. we need a few new smilies to accommodate this kind of fun

Comment

I would say aside from the no-no, Anibal has never looked that good.

I don't want to say I'm totally convinced he's an answer for the 5th starter spot, because I've never been that high on Anibal, but he was incredible tonight. If he wasn't coming off a shoulder injury, I would've thought he could have gone the distance tonight. The Braves were completely overwhelmed.
                        poop

Comment

Dude got thrown out on the bases for the last out when his run meant nothing.

lolz
                          Originally posted by Chewford
                          He lives in Richmond, which is why his user name is Fish Fan in Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by Longview View Post
                            Wow! 10?! Thats a robbery. His play was much better than Gload's play a few days ago which made it to #1.
                            STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Cody's play wasn't going up against Gload's play and all other plays made that day, instead, it was "judged" against other plays on a different day - different plays. I put judged in quotes because who cares

Comment

Working...
                              X