X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahehahehehh

Comment

• Not sure how to respond to that...

...for starters, Dan Uggla wasn't a free agent at the time...

Comment

• Scratch Reynolds off the list.

@JonHeymanCBS: Mark Reynolds close to signing with #indians

Comment

• good

Comment

• tjfla was wrong about Ian Stewart and Mark Reynolds.

Comment

• lou was right about kevin kouzmanoff
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                tjfla was wrong about Ian Stewart and Mark Reynolds.
                He can't do 100% all the time
                --------------------
                Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                lou was right about kevin kouzmanoff
                I've been thinking this for a few weeks.

They prob tried to get Stewart and Reynolds but they wouldn't come so SoFla because no one ever will

Both things work!
                Last edited by Beef; 12-09-2012, 09:00 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

tjfla was wrong about Ian Stewart and Mark Reynolds.
                  Wrong about what? They both got offered contracts by us-it's not my fault they would rather play somewhere else

Stewart got a 1 yr offer from us and instead of coming here,he took a 1 year deal from his former club

I dont know of u guys realize this but after the BS of all the FA/trades,the only way FA are gonna come here is if we overpay for them and agents are making sure we know it

Comment

• it's your fault.

Comment

• Yeah - oakelmpine broke the news

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_REAL_MIBS View Post
                        Scratch Reynolds off the list.
                        Signed with Cleveland to be the starting 1B 1 yr/6 mil with 1.5 in incentives

Comment

• Gangnham Stile

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            Wrong about what? They both got offered contracts by us-it's not my fault they would rather play somewhere else

Stewart got a 1 yr offer from us and instead of coming here,he took a 1 year deal from his former club

I dont know of u guys realize this but after the BS of all the FA/trades,the only way FA are gonna come here is if we overpay for them and agents are making sure we know it
                            You said we offered multi-year deals...

Comment

You said we offered multi-year deals...
                              We offered Stewart a 1 yr deal and he wanted a 2 yr deal-since he didnt get 1 I guess he just took the Cubs deal

We offer Reynolds a 2 year deal with a team option for 3rd year to play 3B-he took a 1 yr deal to play 1B/DH(which he wouldn't be here) and will be a FA again next year

We are like the KC of the south,no one wants to come here anymore unless we pay more than they are worth. Everyone knows that 2013 is a throwaway year for us so why would they wanna sign with us for 1 year?

Most guys like security and we don't provide that

Comment

• If that's the case, Mark Reynolds turned down money that he's probably never going to see again.

Just to play with the Cleveland Indians...a team that sucks.

Makes sense. He and his agent must be tremendous idiots.
                                --------------------
                                And Ian Stewart picked the Cubs...they suck too.
                                Last edited by Erick; 12-09-2012, 11:53 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X