• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
    beef is a cranky pants lately
    FSU hoops is terribad

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      Its not that he is so high and mighty,I just think it is he doesn't wanna overpay for Stanton and wants to make sure this is where Stanton wants to be. He would rather have Stanton say what he wants than to offer him something and either piss him off more or overpay for him.
      1 - there is no chance in overpaying him in any arbitration buyout. getting ANY free agency years, and the Marlins would surely get 2-3, eliminates any chance this happens. notwithstanding the same, there are clear comparables with Upton, Bruce, and Cargo, and if he bashes more Howard, Fielder, Cabrera. This isn't fucking rocking science. Fuck him

2 - Who gives a fuck where Stanton wants to be. Hey Stanton, do you want $85 million dollars? No? Ok, hope you don't get hurt this year. He'll take it even if he doesn't want to be here. Again, who gives a fuck where Stanton wants to be. This is why you offer arbitration buyouts, you set a young kid up for life who has nothing in his name. They'll take it. Every. Fucking. Time.

Comment

• Are you responding to tjfla as though what tjfla is saying is true because tjfla says true things or are you responding to tjfla as though what tjfla is saying is his opinion of why there hasn't been an offer yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          but keeping last year's team around would've also resulted in a bad team for a long, long time.
          His name is Erick and he has the power to see the future.

Erick, what state am I going to retire in?

Erick, I'm just joking around.
          --------------------
          Originally posted by Beef View Post
          I think people are catching on to the thing where you say a bunch of ridiculous shit like the first graders that Jeffrey Loria thinks he's talking to and then you say other silliness and try to imply you've been kidding all along.
          Oh go fuck yourself. YES EVERYTHING I SAY IS SUPER SERIOUS AND YOU KNOW MY STATE OF MIND WHEN I TYPE IT.

You live in some bizarro world where you think it's normal to hate basically everything and sit on a website all day waiting to pick off things people say so you can look smart.

So I hate the owner of the Marlins? THATS SO WEIRD!!! No one hates the owner of the Marlins.

Eat shit and then please die.

I don't give a shit if I get a vacation for saying it.
          Last edited by Namaste; 02-26-2013, 09:21 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• JJ'd.
            poop

Comment

• I'm not picking off things people say. I respond to things people say.

When you and Swift respond to something someone says by pretending they said something completely different and using that to argue whatever else you want to argue about, that is picking a thing off, except you're picking a thing that wasn't even said and making it mean something it didn't mean.

Oops, took your angry post seriously, silly me again.
              --------------------
              And yes, it is what you've been doing for weeks. Only after people start saying you're being ridiculous do you change the tune from saying how its completely okay to be enraged to saying oh, c'mon, jump on the I'm just kidding bandwagon.
              Last edited by Beef; 02-26-2013, 09:30 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I told you to die.

Why haven't you died yet?

Comment

• This thread has a one-star rating.

Seems high.
                  poop

Comment

• I hate when some guy on the other end of a laptop tells me my state of mind when I'm posting on a baseball website. Come the fuck on, guy.

It's one of the things I hate the most.
                    --------------------
                    Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    This thread has a one-star rating.

Seems high.

How many times have you posted in this thread?
                    Last edited by Namaste; 02-26-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                        How many times have you posted in this thread?
                        19 fewer times than Ramp, you jerk.
                        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          JJ'd.
                          Did Daft JJ? Now I need to see.
                          --------------------
                          Eheah. Now I need to see what else he's saying.
                          --------------------
                          I think I'm going to un-ignore Daft. High quality stuff.
                          Last edited by Mainge; 02-26-2013, 10:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Entertaining stuff in here.

I guarantee every person here would trade away all those shitty contracts after last season and would have used the same ploy to get a new stadium payed by the taxpayers if they were the owners.

There are reasons to be pissed and I haven't noticed anyone who is crying about this mention them. Be pissed they aren't reinvesting the money now. Or that everyone in the front office still has a job despite putting together a horrible team. Or not shopping around for the best possible deal. Or not buying out/trading Stanton. Or the lack of vision. Yeah there is plenty to be pissed about but you aren't pissed about those things. Loria making the same decisions any other person should make in his position is no reason to be pissed off.

Yes I know some of you are pissed about these points but those are the people who returned to rationality and put their anger behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay576 View Post

There are reasons to be pissed and I haven't noticed anyone who is crying about this mention them. Be pissed they aren't reinvesting the money now. Or that everyone in the front office still has a job despite putting together a horrible team. Or not shopping around for the best possible deal. Or not buying out/trading Stanton. Or the lack of vision. Yeah there is plenty to be pissed about but you aren't pissed about those things.

All of these things have been mentioned (pissed about) 700 times.

Welcome back.

Comment

• That was a pretty evil post.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X