No announcement yet.

Giancarlo: "I Do Not Like This at All”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same deal as I have been talking bout since Stanton made those comments. We already told Texas what we want in return(More courtesy than talk tho) and ya there would be 2/3 more prospects coming our way

MLB won't say anything about a Stanton deal because of what we would get in return and Texas could afford Nolasco so no issue there.

All in all the deal would be like Bowden said with us getting to choose 2/3 guys from a list of lesser guys as well
    Last edited by tjfla; 12-27-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• You are a festering wound tjfla.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I love it when pots call kettles black.
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

• Festa ring wound.
          poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
            You are a festering wound tjfla.
            Just to the 4 guys who don't like being wrong

If anyone wants to know which guy in the FO wants to trade Stanton,take a look at Jim Bowden's twitter

https://twitter.com/JimBowdenESPNxm

Jennings and his guys are pushing to trade him while Beinfest wants to keep him around. Hearing tho that they would really only listen to 3 teams and they are Texas,Seattle,Boston. If they do deal him it will be to an AL team and the price will not drop-it will be Top 3 Prospects plus 1 or 2 others.

It does look like tho they are willing to deal him IF they get exactly what they want and nothing less. In other words if a team say NO on the Top 3 prospects that we want the deal is dead

Comment

• Should WE expect another SIGNING? YOU said we would prolly SIGN a RELIEVER or something, but NO rumors so far?? Any NEWS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Should WE expect another SIGNING? YOU said we would prolly SIGN a RELIEVER or something, but NO rumors so far?? Any NEWS?
                They were looking to sign a veteran RP but there is not really a rush since no one is really signing right now. Also if we do trade Stanton we would prolly get a RP in return so who knows.

Seattle-Stephen Pryor/Carter Capps
                Texas-Josh Lindblom/Justin Grimm/Wilmer Font

All these guys are young RP's who we would prolly look at in a Stanton deal

We are looking for a vet SP who can eat innings/veteran RP/Utility type,so 3 guys who would prolly sign for cheap or a minor league deal with an invite
                Last edited by tjfla; 12-30-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Why would we want Profar when we have Hechevarria who is a future perennial All Star?

question
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                    Why would we want Profar when we have Hechevarria who is a future perennial All Star?

question
                    Guess we are lucky Profar can play 2B then or even let Hech be an Future All Star at 2B and put Profar at SS

Comment

• It's really weird because he's very, very good, but I'm kinda hoping Stanton is traded, at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        It's really weird because he's very, very good, but I'm kinda hoping Stanton is traded, at this point.
                        Plan A should be 7/$85. But if they are to stupid to not do that, Olt/Profar/M. Perez/another P would be very good for overall depth moving forward. Especially considering premium 2013-2014 picks coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                          Plan A should be 7/$85. But if they are to stupid to not do that, Olt/Profar/M. Perez/another P would be very good for overall depth moving forward. Especially considering premium 2013-2014 picks coming.
                          Ya that is Plan A however they finally got another call from Seattle. Only 1 issue tho,Seattle will NOT put in Zunino and were then told he has to be in the deal.

So might just be 1 team in the Stanton market

Comment

• What do you mean "another" call?

Also, what is Seattle willing to give up.

How does SEA fare vs TEX?

I'd assume any players acquired via trade for Stanton along with those acquired through all the other trades, should give us a top 5 minor league system in baseball.

Comment

• Why would WE want ZUNINO? We have BRANTLY.

Comment

• I just get the feeling they are going to fuck around and end up with a panic trade for Stanton in a year or 2 and end up with about ½ what they can get for him if they did it today.

So fucking short-sighted, I hate this ownership.

Shit or get off the pot - trade him or sign him, but just doing nothing is so fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X