Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
    That came out of nowhere too.
    Whatever. Others are called out for trolling all of the time.

Comment

• I think he meant Daft's post, not yours.
      poop

Comment

• Oh.

Comment

• Yeah Magine, learn to fucking follow a thread.

Comment

• Fuck you.

Blah, that was way bitchier than I intended.

Comment

• I was really just trying to make a joke, not be a dick. But then Wilco got involved.
              poop

Comment

• :-O

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                  Other things we get.

-You don't like that you had to move to Hawaii to be close to your daughter.

-You always have to wear a tie even though literally no one wears a tie in Hawaii.

-You complain whenever your Navy Seal partner is too rough and then you go and rough up suspects yourself.

-Your car always stays in like new condition no matter how many dangerous car chases and off roading you've done.
                  Hawaii 5-0'd
                  Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                  Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                  Noah Perio
                  Jupiter
                  39 AB
                  15 H
                  0 2B
                  0 3B
                  0 HR
                  0 BB
                  .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
                    It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the GM has to confirm that the budding, young superstar under club control is actually going to be with the team next year. Shouldn't even be a question.
                    this
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      Stop being such a fan, guy.

It's all about smart baseball decisions and winning more games next year.
                      what happened to you man? it's like trollville all day long now

and all because you think 4-5 are in the "Loria Lovers" or whatever our group is supposed to be called

Comment

• Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

Agent joel wolfe says giancarlo feels "same" since unhappy tweet after trade. "It wasn't a reaction, it's a state of mind."

Comment

• I'm tired of this story. We get it...Stanton doesn't like the direction of the team and can't wait to play in California one day. But why is this a story? He's under club control for 4 more seasons. How about he plays a full season first before complaining? Perhaps if he came into camp healthy last year, things would have ended up different.

Comment

• He was the most productive player on the team last year...

He's going to be wasting some of his best seasons now with a team that won't realistically compete for a few years.
                            --------------------
                            Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

Giancarlo's agent Joel Wolfe declined comment about whether @Giancarlo818 had requested a trade. Not happy tho.
                            Not that he has any leverage unless he makes it clear he won't sign long term.
                            Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-03-2012, 10:56 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              He's going to be wasting some of his best seasons now with a team that won't realistically compete for a few years.
                              That's not the FO's problem

Comment

• I never said it was. Stanton has every right to be upset though.

Comment

Working...
                                X