No announcement yet.

GM Meetings 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memes and stuff and things and me and you and less metes and more tjfla and disgruntled lou and something about wanks and everything is fun all of the time even if its just something that happened and wasnt really fun like a guy have an alright basketball game and urban Meyer and Todd and Hugg with the Ohio state stuff and Hugg with the Bengals stuff and Hugg with the Raptors stuff and Hugg with the Carson Palmer stuff and Chewie ruining the tv shows for everyone and Todd and Hugg starting threads and jOOj not living in CA and prob something about Swift, he stopped in to condescend last week

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
      Memes and stuff and things and me and you and less metes and more tjfla and disgruntled lou and something about wanks and everything is fun all of the time even if its just something that happened and wasnt really fun like a guy have an alright basketball game and urban Meyer and Todd and Hugg with the Ohio state stuff and Hugg with the Bengals stuff and Hugg with the Raptors stuff and Hugg with the Carson Palmer stuff and Chewie ruining the tv shows for everyone and Todd and Hugg starting threads and jOOj not living in CA and prob something about Swift, he stopped in to condescend last week
      Still better than other site. Who I checked in on last week during the height of my Kouzmanoff (now a word describing anger) and someone had a thread about signing Rafael Soriano. Which made me very Kouzmanoff so I left.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
        They have Stanton through 2016*
        well yes, but you know what I mean

/kouzmanoff'd

Comment

How funny is my Reyes question now.

Comment

Yeah, tj nailed everyone being traded to the Blue Jays today. Good source.

Comment

who remembers your Reyes question

Comment

I forget that big z isn't dim most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                  How funny is my Reyes question now.
                  What is your Reyes question

Comment

He asked earlier today if Reyes was on the trading block.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

big z thinks I was laughing at the idea of Reyes getting traded when I was laughing at the fact he asked some random guy who pretends to know stuff if Reyes was getting traded

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        Is Reyes on the block?
                        Yes.

Comment

Working...
                        X