No announcement yet.

Yanks, Marlins Talk A-Rod Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be shocked if the Yankees send $85 million and absorb Bell ($18).

There is no way the Yankees are "sending" the Marlins $103 million so they can pay A-Rod roughly $20 million over 5 seasons. Five. No way. Numbers don't add up.

Comment

If I'm A-Rod and this comes to pass I would demand that the left field fences be brought in 10 feet starting from the foul pole out to the home run feature before waiving the NTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        If I'm A-Rod and this comes to pass I would demand that the left field fences be brought in 10 feet starting from the foul pole out to the home run feature before waiving the NTC.
        If this happened, Arod and the Marlins front office would be even bigger laughing stocks than they are now

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          Heres the DEAL,NYY will only pay for construction to move LF fence in if we include several low to high level prospects,

Heres what a TRADE could look like Aroid, Gardener, 2-3 low level spex and construction for JJ,Yelich, maybe Camino,$$$ and more.

IF that doesnt happen look for Miami to flip Nolasco for an ice cream TRUCK so Loria can make more money LOL

Comment

Solid trolling.
            poop

Comment

Because its all tjfla part Todd

Comment

Working...
              X