2013 Season Ticket Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Season Ticket Packages

Has anyone else received their renewal guide for 2013? I received four complimentary tickets to the September 31st Phillies game 'courtesy' of my new ticket rep. Section 25 (Party section) stayed at 2012 prices and I know someone who had their tickets in section 21 come down in price.

I'm putting off on renewing until the off-season shakes out. If Beinfest isn't replaced and Stanton isn't extended there is little chance I renew. If I do, I'm looking for a Saturday package with seats that have a better view of the strikezone.

Also, it sounds like Andrea Amorosi was canned.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    64.29%
    Depends on the offseason
    35.71%
    Not sure
    0.00%

No, because things are expensive.
    poop

Comment

I can go for way cheaper via StubHub.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post

The final nail in the coffin that is the 2012 Miami Marlins season.

Comment

Namaste is done with this organization. Done.
          poop

Comment

Other than I will be in Dallas next baseball season there would be no way I buy tickets next season if I was in Miami. I feel like I was robbed of $1,250 personally and my group was robbed $5,000. I gotta say I really enjoyed using the ticket swap, at least my tickets did not go fully to waste. I work too much and too hard to feel like I was robbed. If I were to get a package of some sort it would be in the LF "bleachers" and it would be for 20 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              Has anyone else received their renewal guide for 2013? I received four complimentary tickets to the September 31st Phillies game 'courtesy' of my new ticket rep. Section 25 (Party section) stayed at 2012 prices and I know someone who had their tickets in section 21 come down in price.

I'm putting off on renewing until the off-season shakes out. If Beinfest isn't replaced and Stanton isn't extended there is little chance I renew. If I do, I'm looking for a Saturday package with seats that have a better view of the strikezone.

I did not receive a guide, but I received a tacky letter with 2 tickets for Sep 30th game, also section 25.
              --------------------
              Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
              Not worth it when you can buy on stubhub half price on most games.
              Much less than half price. I have friends coming in town for a wedding, I got 8 seats section 23 for $52.25 on stub hub. Face value $400.

I mean, I want to support them but that is ridiculous.
              Last edited by lou; 09-17-2012, 06:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I was going to get season tickets this season if we would have signed Pujols and Wilson, but we didn't, therefore I didn't waste my money. I was on the edge and I was very close to getting them, I even had my seats selected, but no Pujols and Wilson, no money from me.

All of the games I went to, I purchased through Stubhub and saved a bunch.

Comment

lol

Comment

They didn't ruse him

Comment

It's gonna be funny when nobody gets season tickets and just says they will buy them on stubhub, but then there are no tickets on stubhub because nobody got season tickets.
                      poop

Comment

MLB is trying to have it switched to ticketmaster being the secondary market re-selling the tickets.

Comment

that would be The Worst
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I thought the same thing regarding buying tickets on StubHub but I'm pretty sure the amount of tickets on their are going to drop a lot due to a lot of people not resigning.

I really like the new ticket exchange for signed merchandise, suite rentals etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X