No announcement yet.

Peter Gammons: Marlins Likely to Reassign Beinfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish our beatwriters actually cared and wrote an article on what exactly Beinfest and Jennings argue about. It would be interesting to know where the organization is going.

Comment

Here is the article I was talking about:

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/da...es-for-marlins

Many outside the organization have long believed that the Marlins front office has been a house divided, with Beinfest and his allies on one side, and Dan Jennings (who holds the title of vice president, player personnel) on the other. Some believe that Loria could choose Jennings to replace Beinfest.

Comment

Here is the FO

Loria then Beinfest,Jennings,Hill

Honestly if I had not seen them all in the same place before,I would have thought that all 3 of them were the same guy.

The only thing that would change would be more movement in the minors,Jennings is big into the minors and Beinfest is more into put them somewhere and if we need them will call them up. Loria still makes all the decisions.

Comment

This is the dumbest shit ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            I wish our beatwriters actually cared and wrote an article on what exactly Beinfest and Jennings argue about. It would be interesting to know where the organization is going.
            You should say something to them about it.
            poop

Comment

Working...
            X