No announcement yet.

Heath Bell is the Most Hated Marlin Since Jorge Julio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quit watching with Hugg. I don't know if he's still doing it.

Comment

There was talk that he was healthy enough to play, but chose to sit out the last week of 2010. I believe there was talk at the time that teammates told the media that they felt he could've played.

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
        There was talk that he was healthy enough to play, but chose to sit out the last week of 2010. I believe there was talk at the time that teammates told the media that they felt he could've played.
        Stop believing every single unsourced rumor you hear.
        poop

Comment

I write what I read in the paper sometimes.

And it's really not important. The point is that Hanley's always been a diva and always will be. I really don't care about it and don't factor it into whether we should trade him, just stated that he is what he is. If he ever reaches Manny Ramirez level of nuisance, then we need to consider letting him go.

Comment

Cabrera only would have hit his wife.

Comment

I'm surprised that a few of you have actually stopped watching. Maybe you're doing a thing? Maybe youre not telling the truth?

So if you're by a TV and the Marlins are winning in the 9th you don't turn it on to watch Bell bury his team?

I have no evidence but I believe Ozzie is under a lot of pressure from the FO to run bell out there. Ozzie can't be this bad of a baseball mind.

Comment

If I'm doing nothing and the TV isn't in use, I'll put them on in the background and half pay attention. I no longer stop what I'm doing and go out of my way to watch them shit on themselves, however.
                Last edited by Mainge; 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

It's really hard for me to stop caring about this team. I still kinda believe in this team, but these types of losses don't hurt anymore. I'm numb to all of Heath Bell's bullshit.

Comment

joe capozzi ‏@joecapMARLINS
                    Heath Bell -- Ive let the whole organization down. Im the reason we’re 10 games back #Marlins

BELL All of my teammates can definitely blame me for (us) being 10 games back, If I did my job we’d be right in the hunt. #marlins

Heath Bell said Ozzie Guillen "has to do the best thing, the right thing for the team and right now I plain out suck.'' #Marlins
                    ehe

Comment

At least he acknowledges it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashraf View Post
                        At least he acknowledges it.
                        I'm not moved.

What else coud he say? "Ozzie is a meanie."

Oh yeah, he has done that.

Comment

He's at #5!
                          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Z3lmidmrY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Z3lmidmrY[/ame]

More like the Heath Bell model.
                            --------------------
                            He's already mentioned God testing him, talking about shoving things up other peoples butts, admitted to Ozzie that he was upset about not having his back, and he's reached acceptance.

Go Heath!
                            Last edited by dim; 07-08-2012, 08:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

RT @mitch_702: BELLSUCKS , AND THE ONLY THING HE CAN CLOSE IS A REFRIGERATOR!
                              I probably laughed at this way harder than I should have.

Comment

That guy is obviously wrong because it sure doesn't look like he knows how to close the refrigerator either.
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X