• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow look at TEX run diff compared to their record

Comment

They are a freakish team.

Comment

yea, that team is the best on paper (and the field) and it's not even close

Comment

The Cardinals are pretty good, too. +64!

Comment

Cardinals will come back to earth. No way Beltran performs this way all season.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
              Cardinals will come back to earth. No way Beltran performs this way all season.
              I mean, he's never slugged this high before, but Beltran is an exceptional player when he's healthy.

Feel like you could believe Freese or Craig will come back to Earth along with Jay and Furcal, but if healthy, we all know Beltran is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                I mean, he's never slugged this high before, but Beltran is an exceptional player when he's healthy.

Feel like you could believe Freese or Craig will come back to Earth along with Jay and Furcal, but if healthy, we all know Beltran is a stud.
                No I agree. But no way Beltran stays healthy too. Its remarkable what he is doing right now tho. Esp some people on this board thinking he was done. All the other guys you mentioned yes they all will come back to earth as well. As will the pitching.

Comment

Just saying that Beltran is one of the few guys I would expect to keep playing at a high level (although the rate he's on right now is sensational)

Comment

Working...
                  X