Marlins 7 Game Win Streak Comes to an End As Houston Beats Fish 3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dim View Post
    I don't think platooning Gaby really helps the team either. I personally think it might hurt Gaby's confidence. Just let him work out his issues for the rest of the season.
    Hurting Gaby's confidence is rather irrelevant and we certainly shouldn't let him work out his issues if he continues to suck for another month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      When?
      I misunderstood actually
      --------------------
      I don't think platooning Gaby really helps the team either. I personally think it might hurt Gaby's confidence. Just let him work out his issues for the rest of the season.
      Who cares?
      Last edited by Mainge; 05-08-2012, 10:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I'd like to add that the usage of Randy Choate continues to be a problem.

Comment

. Just let him work out his issues for the rest of the season.
          It's early May. The Marlins (and their fans) want to win. The team turned things around after a lofl April. This isn't Spring Training 2012 for Gaby Sanchez to work out his issues. The working out issues corner of the locker room is at max capacity with JJ and Bell.

Comment

We're also not financially committed to Gaby Sanchez long-term so I don't see why the Marlins should care about Gaby's confidence if he continues to suck.

Comment

Homer is calling for someone to be demoted ? WTF is going on in the world.
              Last edited by tr305; 05-08-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                I misunderstood actually
                --------------------

Who cares?
                You honestly don't think confidence plays a part in performance? I mean c'mon.

Comment

one time

Comment

You honestly don't think confidence plays a part in performance? I mean c'mon.
                    No, of course it does.

But he's been really bad for almost a year now. At some point, he doesn't deserve to keep getting penciled in at first base. We have to start trying to get some production out of that lineup spot, and if his conference is a casualty, who cares? Because what we're doing now isn't working, his confidence intact and all.
                    Last edited by Mainge; 05-08-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

If he's this bad confident, I don't see what we're trying to preserve.

Comment

I just saw the condensed game of this one. Tough to watch. That Infante error was just ugly .

Comment

I agree with most of you. Something has to be done. It was great to win 7 in a row, but let's be honest, we beat really bad teams, and our offense (besides 1 or 2) games has been REALLY bad from spring training forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                            Tough one to swallow.
                            That's what she said.

Gaby will come around. Look at everybody else, they're not doing too great either, doesn't mean they will be hitting .200 by season's end. He does have to get it going though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
                              I agree with most of you. Something has to be done. It was great to win 7 in a row, but let's be honest, we beat really bad teams, and our offense (besides 1 or 2) games has been REALLY bad from spring training forward.
                              I can't even begin to say how annoying comments like that are.

Comment

San Diego is definitely bad, but SFO and HOU are basically .500 teams

Comment

Working...
                                X