No announcement yet.

Chris Coghlan, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He took himself out of a game earlier this year too, didn't he? Come on, man, work through it.
    poop

Comment

If the knee's hurting, the knee's hurting. I'd rather he pull himself.

If it's mental fatigue, yeah, play through.

Comment

The Marlins may not recall Chris Coghlan once the Triple-A season ends.
        "We’ll see," were the words of Marlins president Larry Beinfest on Thursday.
        c/o Steve Roto

Lurry Beefest dropping the we'll see.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Beef must've gotten a job as an advisor

Comment

The team then had Ethiopian food, there were no survivors.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Chris Coghlan, OF

Throughout the course of the 2012 season, please use this thread to discuss all issues, including but not limited to, news articles, injuries, performance, rumors, and statistical analysis related to the named player.
              --------------------
              Back to Coghlan / Buck.

I understand that Buck can play C, and therefore it's a different standard for the bat, but I don't find Buck to be an exceptional defensive catcher. He can play back there, he's fairly durable, but it's not as if he's such a defensive standout that his glove "carries" his bat.

If we're just playing the "well, he's playing a premium position" card, isn't CF, just like 2B and SS also a "premium" position and Coghlan certainly can play CF. I'd say the manner in which he plays CF, which is to say passable, is roughly equivalent to the way Buck plays C.
              Last edited by Swifty; 04-22-2012, 01:50 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

So yeah, Buck in his worst year since 2008 may be roughly equivalent than CC using that logic. Buck plays a better catcher than Cogs plays OF, though. Buck is also better offensively relative to his position than Coghlan is.

There's no way Coghlan is better than Buck. None.

Comment

I also don't really think CC I "passable" in CF. He's pretty bad.
                  poop

Comment

A few weeks ago I posted making a fuss about people hating on CC. Well I've jumped off that band wagon. CC needs to go to AAA. He looks HORRIBLE at the plate. There is 0 power in his swing, 0 speed in his bat, and no strike zone recognition. I cannot stand to see one more high pop-up to shallow right field.
                    STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• Dear mods,

Please rename this thread to be "Chris Coghlan 2012: He's a Useless Pile of Poo"

Love,

Chewie
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Or Chris Coghlan 2012.

Remember when you did that?

/chewie fan

Comment

• I don't think the mods liked that idea. Just like they don't like the face.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Or..
                            Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Comment

• Top Prospect Alert ‏@MinorLeagueBlog
                              #Marlins Chris Coghlan went 4-6, 2(2B), 2HR, 3RBI today in Dominican Winter League action

ehe Coghlan

ehe Top Prospect Alert for Coghlan

Comment

• Careful with those ehes you're throwin' about, Hugg. There's cops in these here woods, and they don't kindly to ehes.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X