No announcement yet.

Costly Error Leads to Loss Against Nationals 3-2 in 10 Innings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added someone last minute and screwed up. Kill me.

Comment

That is was tr oh five said.
      --------------------
      Originally posted by tr305 View Post
      I added someone last minute and screwed up. Kill me.
      Then you edited the post. And didn't change it.
      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 04-21-2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      poop

Comment

Watch it again. Not even close to being fair.

Comment

I can not watch it.
          poop

Comment

why not

Comment

yeah bobbob, fucking watch it

Comment

why not
                Really?
                poop

Comment

Yes

Comment

Ehe.
                    poop

Comment

It was so clearly foul that he's the only one that noticed.

Comment

If you as me, Reyes being able to turn "obvious" foul balls into doubles is just awesome. Its a skill few other players, if any, possess.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

The only two players I don't think highly upon regardless of if they are on up or down streaks during a season are:

1. Gaby
                          2. Coghlan
                          3. Buck

I'm getting very close with Reyes though because if he isn't playing top notch defense he would qualify as the most overpaid player in MLB history. And his two hits today weren't even legit. The first was not even close to fair and the second was a routine ground ball to first. I'm as big a fan of this team as anyone but unlike a few of the apologists on here I call it like I see it.

Guys like Stanton, Lomo and Hanley yes I get frustrated with but i understand they are great talent.
                          You literally said "Stanton is awful" and you said "told you guys about Lomo" when he was playing poorly

Also seriously Reyes would have a long way to go to be the most overpaid player in history. Barry Zito? Alfonso Soriano? Mike Hampton? Chan Ho Park? Ryan Howard? Kevin Brown? Shall I continue?
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Polky View Post
                            tr305 today alone has stated his hatred for Gaby (he's done, bat speed), Coghlan (get him off his f-ing team), Reyes (makes too much money, can't catch a ball, offense is limited [despite two doubles]), Stanton (Stanton is awful, won't hit till June), Mujica (rut roh).

Exactly one week ago he talked about hating Bell (waste of money for an overweight closer with a flat fastball, we are 5-4 with a halfway decent closer) and Morrison ("told you guys against Lomo")

That's 28% of our roster he has stated his hatred for in one week.

tr305, who do you like?
                            Juan C. Rodriguez
                            Also In Miami Marlins
                            #Marlins 1B Gaby Sanchez was charged with the error, but SS Jose Reyes fell on the sword for the defensive misplay that led to the #Nationals' 3-2, 10-inning win: "“I need to make that play. I think I took my eye off the ball at the last moment…I’m better than that. In that situation, we came back in the ninth inning and tied the game so we felt very good about ourselves then we lost the game like that. It’s not acceptable.”

Comment

Jayson Werth.
                              poop

Comment

I feel like 2 threads isn't enough for that post.

Comment

Working...
                                X