• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except that's not what you said

Comment

• Ok "madman"
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• You don't have all the food options in the Vista level though.

Comment

• To be honest, I sat in the first row of the park on both the 1st and 3rd base side during the FIU and UM games, and I like my seats more. Those seats are way too close and you can't really see the whole park since you're so low.

IMO, the best seats in the house are the Legends Platinum section, and for $75 with parking and food included, you really can't beat it.
          --------------------
          Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          You don't have all the food options in the Vista level though.
          Yea, that's true. But that's not a big deal for me. As a full season ticket holder, I don't see myself eating very often at the park. The food would cost more than my tickets did.
          Last edited by Jorge18; 04-15-2012, 10:09 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I'll keep my hands up, thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
              Middle Tier seats are the best in the building hands down.
              Originally posted by tr305 View Post
              Yes i'm talking common folk seats.
              I didn't realize the common folk can drop $75/per ticket. Those tickets are more expensive than nearly every single seat in the lower level (including the home plate box).

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                Yes i'm talking common folk seats.
                Exactly. C'mon.

Comment

• Yeah Plantinum is a great view. I sat in the first Gold section on Friday and the view is solid as well. No one in the concourses either and full bars

Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
                  To be honest, I sat in the first row of the park on both the 1st and 3rd base side during the FIU and UM games, and I like my seats more. Those seats are way too close and you can't really see the whole park since you're so low.

IMO, the best seats in the house are the Legends Platinum section, and for $75 with parking and food included, you really can't beat it.
                  --------------------

Yea, that's true. But that's not a big deal for me. As a full season ticket holder, I don't see myself eating very often at the park. The food would cost more than my tickets did.

Comment

• David,

Is there a particular reason why there are barely any replays showed at the park?

I will look into more replays!

Thanks for the e-mail.

Regards,

David Samson

Comment

• I feel like there is a pimply-faced intern sitting in a basement somewhere cranking out these canned responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
                        I feel like there is a pimply-faced intern sitting in a basement somewhere cranking out these canned responses.
                        his name is David Samson
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305

Sansom,

why do we lose and joey cora is overmanage more than tony and ozzie combined ?

Dear tr305,

Suck our dicks

Thanks for the e-mail, shitfuck.

Sincerely yours,

David Samson

Comment

• "David"

Comment

• I'll be sitting in the Legends Platinum section for tomorrow night's game. Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

• Just be careful you don't go to the Clevelander. Getting in there is like getting into Checkpoint Charlie.
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X