• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
    tr305, you never posted here.

Jorge, you too.
    Done.

Comment

• Alright, so yesterday I sat in the Legends Platinum section of the park. Section 219, row 2.

The seats are absolutely amazing, and I can no doubtly (is that a word?) say that in my opinion this is the best seat in the house. I was sitting right next to the suites. The club level is really nice with pictures of the 2003 and 1997 teams lining the walls as you walk around. The bathrooms are really nice. Concessions are nice as well. I had the steak sandwhich and it was INCREDIBLE. We walked around the club level and found some real nice seats to sit in while we ate and watched the game from the Legends Gold section which is pretty nice as well.

Now onto the bad part. This might not bother anyone else, but I REALLY did not like the crowd in the entire section. It was littered with pretentious people that looked like they were going to a nightclub instead of a ball game. It really turned me off. Nobody really clapped and most of the people seemed like they had NO idea what was going on.

All in all, great seats, not so good atmosphere. Worth $85? Not for me.

Last edited by Jorge18; 04-19-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• I believe they are $75 and Gold is $50 for seasons but yeah they are mostly corporate and given to out of state clients I imagine, thus you get the wine and cheese crowd. Still an awesome area to enjoy a game in. Plus you get $50 bucks for food and drink if you buy two tix.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          I believe they are $75 and Gold is $50 for seasons but yeah they are mostly corporate and given to out of state clients I imagine, thus you get the wine and cheese crowd. Still an awesome area to enjoy a game in.
          Yea, $75 for full season ($6k per ticket), but it's $85 for a single game ticket.
          --------------------
          At the old shithole I used to always get the club level because of the shade and AC and it was never THAT bad. I'm assuming and hoping that as the years go on it gets a little better.
          Last edited by Jorge18; 04-19-2012, 08:47 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• they need to platinum to around $60, Gold to around $40 and Silver to $30. The Silver section is what is making the park look empty every night. It's way too far down the line to get that high of price but it's on the nice level so it's hard to drop that ticket through the floor price wise.

Comment

• Bounced around a few areas of the park tonight and trust me when I tell you this, the hidden gem seats are the right field upper deck porch. You are literally on top of the field and have an incredible view of the entire field. They are actually better sight lines than my section 24 and way less money. Only problem is you have to go downstairs to take a piss and buy a beer. If you get a chance guys, go up there during the next few games.

Comment

• ehe

Comment

• I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "literally"
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Ask Rob Lowe.

Comment

• This is literally the most enjoyable thread I have read in my life.

Ann Perkins!
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Go check out that section. It's as steep as expert slope and on top of the field.

Comment

• is it literally on top of the field?
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• It is literally in the right field bleachers, Davey Polky.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Yes overlooks and is actually above field level, so literally on top dumb fuck.
                              Last edited by tr305; 04-19-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                                Sight line section 24 does suck
                                Can you elaborate a little more. My season tix are in Sec 25 and I haven't sat in them yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X