Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Party View Post
    I had a spreadsheet set up to track all the offensive production with the various 'settings' the roof has. I have to dig it up.
    I'm gonna do that now.
    poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
      I had a spreadsheet set up to track all the offensive production with the various 'settings' the roof has. I have to dig it up.
      Awesome.

Comment

• 10 home runs in 7 games with everything closed.
        3 home runs in 2 games with the roof open and panels closed.
        0 home runs in 2 games with everything open.

So 13 home runs in 9 games when they don't play with everything open.

I'll try to update throughout the season and see how it plays out.
        poop

Comment

• We won't get a true feel for how the park plays with the roof open for another two years. Roof won't be open much for the rest of this season.

Comment

• I don't think it will ever really be an issue. I'd be surprised if we play with everything open more than a few times a year.
            poop

Comment

• Yes. That aspect is a total non issue. The sauna in which we live in will see to it that everything will be closed.

Comment

• I still want to know what it plays like.

Comment

• The MLB Player Poll results from that show they do before baseball on Fox had Stanton 2nd in the poll for best athlete in the game, with 9% of the vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                    The MLB Player Poll results from that show they do before baseball on Fox had Stanton 2nd in the poll for best athlete in the game, with 9% of the vote.
                    ehe

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton 2012: We're Worried (That He Is Going To Break The Home Run Statue)
                      poop

Comment

• DL him.

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton 2012: We're Worried (Also We're Idiots)

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton 2012: We Overreacted
                            poop

Comment

• Swift is the culprit of that thread title. I fixed it.

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton 2012: These Thread Subtitles are Terrible
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                                X