Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    LOL

Anytime you want to put $500 in escrow and go head to head in MLB with me (150 play minimum) call me

Sucker

Comment

• Yeah that's what I thought, tough guy.

Offer stands. In fact, I'm so sure that I'd bury you that if I win, you only have to give me $400. You win, I give you $500.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think that guy was necessarily trying to be tough at any point, here.
          poop

Comment

• Thanks bob. I didn't mean it literally.

Comment

• He gets a little sensitive when I say anything. It brings up old memories. Daft, sounds good you need my PayPal info?

Comment

• I was just clarifying for anyone else who may have been confused, thinking you two may come to fisticuffs.
                poop

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFF View Post
                  He gets a little sensitive when I say anything. It brings up old memories. Daft, sounds good you need my PayPal info?
                  It's on?

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFF View Post
                    He gets a little sensitive when I say anything. It brings up old memories. Daft, sounds good you need my PayPal info?
                    haha

You got vaginal cause I called out your what, 3rd "Stanton's gonna go boom" call in 2 weeks.

Eventually you'll get it

At least call me out on something legit. Oh noes, I'm down 3 units after 65 plays!!! Suicidal!

Let's take it to another thread or PM. I'm definitely game for some FishFF money

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      haha

You got vaginal cause I called out your what, 3rd "Stanton's gonna go boom" call in 2 weeks.

Eventually you'll get it

At least call me out on something legit. Oh noes, I'm down 3 units after 65 plays!!! Suicidal!

Let's take it to another thread or PM. I'm definitely game for some FishFF money
                      Called you out? Ehe so sensitive these days. Lighten up.

Comment

• Fuck PMs

http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.p...535#post267535

Comment

• Jon Morosi ‏ @jonmorosi

Giancarlo Stanton will keep trying to play through cartilage damage in left knee, acknowledges he may need periodic days off.
                          That was from a few weeks ago. Since he hasn't exactly shown up this year, let's take care of this. He's not helping us on the field right now.

Comment

• Totally agree. DL him, bring up Peterson, and at least the defense will improve.
                            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                            - Daft

Comment

• He did it.

A center field dong.

Comment

• 5 home runs in 7 games. I don't think we're worried anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X