No announcement yet.

Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My math could be really wrong but if he stays on the roster all 2012 he'll have 450 (approximately) service days. 3 full is 516. So, he'd be close. I don't know if there is a website that tracks it (there could be but I couldn't find it) but I'd imagine that put's him really close to super-2 (which is top-15% service time under 3 years).

Comment

• http://mlbcontracts.blogspot.com/

he does not have to worry about super 2 status, he's only at +118 days. +130 is roughly around what super 2 normally is; Even with the new bargain agreement, shouldn't be much different then that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFF View Post
        I'd be fine with sending him down for a few weeks. The way the rotation is dealing and Stanton hasn't produced at all, whats there to lose.
        Him potentially getting hot for those two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          Him potentially getting hot for those two weeks.
          I'd be okay with letting him get hot in AAA.

Comment

• Unless the team sees something significantly wrong with him mechanically, I would not send him down.
            poop

Comment

• The piss rod ground balls he has been hitting for outs and singles can quickly turn into HR's

He shouldn't be sent down right now

What a fucking albatross in RF though this fucking guy

Comment

• I would chalk that up almost entirely to the knee right now. He looks even less comfortable running than he usually does.
                poop

Comment

• That is all.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Guess I'm not allowed either.

Comment

• Not true. It's no homers. One homer is allowed.

Comment

• He gon go boom today. I wont be watching though. sorry
                          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                            He gon go boom today. I wont be watching though. sorry

You and FishFF should go into the future telling business together. Make a killin

Comment

• Daft, together with your MLB picks we can make a HUGH amount of money.

Call me

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFF View Post
                                Daft, together with your MLB picks we can make a HUGH amount of money.

Call me
                                LOL

Anytime you want to put $500 in escrow and go head to head in MLB with me (150 play minimum) call me

Sucker

Comment

Working...
                                X