• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that? A slider?
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post

Did you guys read the comments below the article?

Check out this gem by stupidyankees:

I watched this clown ignore autograph requests for 3 days straight in Carolina, ignoring fans and people who wanted to meet him before he was a big name. He was nothing but a real jerk and far the most unfriendly player/person I have ever seen. Every at bat I hope will be his last.

He is everything that is wrong with baseball, Marlin fans are just too blind to see it.

Comment

• Maybe he's an ahole

Comment

• Hey, if he hits 35-40 bombs a year he can have batting practices with bunnies.

Comment

• Mike Stanton is a saint.

Comment

• Mike isn't a douche.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Mike is a god sent to us by Jupiter to defeat the Philadelphia threat.

Comment

• Mike Stanton’s name-plate above his locker reads: “Giancarlo STANTON.”

Giancarlo is his birth name. But he plans to go by “Mike” — for now.

Asked if using “Giancarlo” means that he plans to drop Mike, he replied: “Not yet. I just wanted it to be there, no specific reason. It’s my real name.”
                  http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...on-a-new-name/

Comment

• I call him baby, so it makes no difference to me.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• he should. Mike Stanton is too ordinary for an extraordinary creature.
                      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodfella
                        It should just be Giancarlo like all those celebrities that go by just their first name.
                        Or he could just do the same thing, but with Michael instead.

Jordan who?

Comment

• The Marlins hope to get right fielder Mike Stanton and third baseman Donnie Murphy back from assorted injuries and into Tuesday's starting lineup. Stanton has been slowed by a left hamstring injury, while Murphy has a bruised right hand. Emilio Bonifacio has seen time replacing both players, and he even played in center field in the opening weekend.

"He can go all over the place," said infield coach Perry Hill of Bonfacio's versatility. "He's an above-average defender anywhere you put him. He can do everything. ... I think he enjoys it. Every day he comes to the park, it's something new.

"He doesn't know where he's going to be and he embraces the challenge. He's a consummate team player."
                          http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/mlb/g...eview_web_home

Comment

• Giancarlo is under .200 for the season, no homers.

Comment

• Me no worried.

Comment

• Really looks like poop since one of his last abs last night. Wouldn't be opposed to him getting tomorrow off.
                                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Working...
                                X