X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like Buster Poser

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

Comment

• Anyone over the age of 8 that goes by Buster is a douchebag. He also went to FSU. So he's kinda worse than Swamp guy with his acoustic guitar.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Fritz View Post
        Anyone over the age of 8 that goes by Buster is a douchebag. He also went to FSU. So he's kinda worse than Swamp guy with his acoustic guitar.
        I read the last part as acoustic gator and was like wtf?

Comment

Anyone over the age of 8 that goes by Buster is a douchebag. He also went to FSU. So he's kinda worse than Swamp guy with his acoustic guitar.
          We're thru

Comment

Hey, that's me you're talking aboot.

Comment

• Yeah, if Posey even remotely keeps it up (.335/.382/.508 8hr 41rbi), he should win it.

Comment

• jesus he's so fucking good
                --------------------
                mike, not busta
                --------------------
                i mean, him too, but i was originally talking about mike
                Last edited by emkayseven; 08-12-2010, 08:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Tied with Heyward with 12 HR's

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    He's going to need to go on a ridiculous tear I think. And as stupid as it sounds, his average is probably gon have to hit .270ish for voters to care.
                    He isn't on a tear already? OPS for July was .906 and August so far is 1.224. He wins ROTY if he keeps up his 2nd half pace.

Comment

• I heart Mike.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by jay576 View Post
                        He isn't on a tear already? OPS for July was .906 and August so far is 1.224. He wins ROTY if he keeps up his 2nd half pace.
                        Needs to finish the year at this pace*

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                          His ISO (.232) currently sits 7th all time for players 20 years of age with at least 150 PA.

He's behind three hall of famers (Mel Ott [.306], Ted Williams [.281], and Frank Robinson [.267), one future hall of famer (Alex Rodriguez [.273]), and two guys who were having potential hall of fame careers but injuries cut their career very short (Bob Horner [.272] and Tony Conigliaro [.244]).

He's ahead of Jimmie Foxx, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Al Kaline, Eddie Mathews, Orlando Cepeda, Ken Griffey, Hank Aaron, Johnny Bench

Sorry if I'm a bit giddy here
                          Now at .271 for fourth and just 1 point behind Bob Horner and 2 points behind A-Rod.

If he keeps up putting the .350 ISO he has been since July 1, he seriously has a chance to be only the second player ever to surpass a .300 ISO before he can legally drink a beer

Comment

• Since the All-Star break, his 1.065 OPS is 4th amongst all major leaguers (Uggla's is 7th, by the way). His .357 ISO ranks 3rd (just behind Uggla and a ridiculous .458 from Bautista), and here's a real cool stat -- he is 3rd in BB/PA, behind Werth and Migga.
                            Christian Yelich
                            LF, Greensboro Grasshoppers
                            12/5/1991 - 19 years old

.299/.375/.461/.836
                            100-334, 24 2B, 0 3B, 10 HR, 38 BB, 74 SO, 26 SB (4 CS)

------------------------------------

Last 10 Games:
                            .394/.512/.697/1.155

Last Update: 7/27/2011

Comment

• So it appears as if this fella is a good baseball player.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• 25 games since the all-star break: 25 for 84, 7 HR, 17 RBI, 16 BB - 24 K -- .298 / .410 / .655

He's good

Comment

Working...
                                X