No announcement yet.

Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fat asian baby already had made me feel better. I mean how can you look at that picture and not smile? The song was just the icing on the cake.

Comment

• The throw he made to hold Utley to a single really caught me off guard. Everything I read said he had a slightly below average arm. On that throw, at least, he flashed a pretty good arm.

Comment

• Then he changes his avatar.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You should be happy

DJ Baby Bok Choy had run his course

Comment

• That kid's never run in his life.

Comment

• I was pretty impressed with his baserunning, those long legs can move faster than I anticipated
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• He was supposed to be playing Div I football at a skill position by now. Of course he's fast.
                poop

Comment

• well I know that NOW

Something about me picturing Paul Bunyan at the plate, I didn't imagine he could move
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• With how Wes Helms describes his eating habits, he'll be John Kruk before long.
                    poop

Comment

• I wasn't that upset by that. I mean as a minor league player you eat absolute shit. You have no money to live off of and game spreads aren't chicken and beef and veggies like in the majors, it's like bags of chips and cookies. I'm sure he was pretty fucking hungry.

Comment

• Oh, I thought it was funny.
                        poop

Comment

• Not that Stanton can't carry his own weight. A three-sport standout in high school, the slugger already is developing legendary eating habits.

Before Tuesday's game, he wanted to eat two cheesesteaks, but Hayes advised him to have one.

During batting practice, veteran Wes Helms told Stanton the food at the big league level is far better than the Minor Leagues.

"I've already talked with him in the outfield while we were hitting," Helms said. "One thing you'll realize right away is the spreads. You get fed much better than in Double-A. You're going to definitely have a lot better choices of food. I'm sure he will put a dent in it."
                          Looks like we'll be hearing about lots of food when it comes to Stanton.
                          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• I just hope he doesn't replace sunflower seeds with doritos in his back pocket when he's out on the field.

Comment

• He's packing Lil Debbies

Comment

• he's even more like cabs than i initially thought

Comment

Working...
                                X