• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanley's OPS with MIA this year: .749

With LAD: .910

Fuck him

Comment

• im glad they traded hanley but what was the point of the infante and anibal trade, why not eat half of bell and bucks contracts and save a little money for next year without giving ur team holes THAT YOU KNOW U CANT FILL NEXT SEASON

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchris11 View Post
        infante was more than a stop gap im sure, if u can sign bell to 27 million u can resign anibal, that part was just stupid on there part. so u keep a horrible closer and catcher who both get big cash but u cant sign anibal
        I'm not sure you are fully aware on how things work. It's not like they could just say to another team "hey, have these piece of shit players and their crappy contracts." It's been noticeable for some time that they weren't going to re-sign Anibal for what he's going to be asking. So it isn't about them not being able to sign him, more so about them not wanting to sign him for the price he will most likely be asking for.
        --------------------
        Originally posted by lilchris11 View Post
        im glad they traded hanley but what was the point of the infante and anibal trade, why not eat half of bell and bucks contracts and save a little money for next year without giving ur team holes THAT YOU KNOW U CANT FILL NEXT SEASON
        I like Bonifacio more at 2nd than him playing center. Anibal was already going to be gone. I really don't get why you are upset about that deal.
        Last edited by MiamiHomer; 08-25-2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• thats why i said u pay half or even more and cut ur losses

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchris11 View Post
            im glad they traded hanley but what was the point of the infante and anibal trade, why not eat half of bell and bucks contracts and save a little money for next year without giving ur team holes THAT YOU KNOW U CANT FILL NEXT SEASON
            Hey, liljasonjackson, how much do you think would be too much for the Marlins to pay Anibal Sanchez?

Comment

• to much would have been around the low 40s

Comment

• How many years is that for?

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                  I'm not sure you are fully aware on how things work. It's not like they could just say to another team "hey, have these piece of shit players and their crappy contracts." It's been noticeable for some time that they weren't going to re-sign Anibal for what he's going to be asking. So it isn't about them not being able to sign him, more so about them not wanting to sign him for the price he will most likely be asking for.
                  --------------------

I like Bonifacio more at 2nd than him playing center. Anibal was already going to be gone. I really don't get why you are upset about that deal.
                  its not the deal it self but the thinking process of the front office, it was more important to them to get rid of good players and then at the last day try to hurry up and trade crappy players, why not wait a little more and wait for a better offer

Comment

• They most likely weren't going to see a better offer than what they got from Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      How many years is that for?
                      around 3 with a team option for around 12m

Comment

• Dang. I mean, it also doesn't bother me that the money is being spent because it's not mine, but that doesn't mean it's unlimited. There's prob better ways to spend money than paying Anibal Sanchez about 14 million per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                          They most likely weren't going to see a better offer than what they got from Detroit.
                          alot of starters went down like garza and shields it would have been only dempster, grenike, and anibal.
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          Dang. I mean, it also doesn't bother me that the money is being spent because it's not mine, but that doesn't mean it's unlimited. There's prob better ways to spend money than paying Anibal Sanchez about 14 million per year.
                          i see that free agent class right now and on offence there arent really alot of options that fit the marlins, yes i dont like bourn and victorino casue they just more slap hitters
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by lilchris11 View Post
                          alot of starters went down like garza and shields it would have been only dempster, grenike, and anibal.
                          --------------------

i see that free agent class right now and on offence there arent really alot of options that fit the marlins, yes i dont like bourn and victorino casue they just more slap hitters
                          how much is ricky getting per year ???
                          Last edited by lilchris11; 08-25-2012, 05:50 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Maybe we can bring Anibal back for less now that he's went to Detroit and turned into Mark Hendrickson.

Comment

• Maybe if we waited, we could've traded Anibal and a Seddon for all the Josh Hamiltons that they have.

Comment

• i mean if ricky can get 11 or 12m im ok with giving anibal 3 years 37m with a team option

Comment

Working...
                                X