Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins/Yankees Tickets

10:00 AM

2 ticket max for the Sunday, April 1st game (1:10 PM)

4 ticket max for Monday, April 2nd game (7:10 PM)
    Last edited by Namaste; 02-10-2012, 10:08 AM.

For those attempting to get tickets, the demand seems to be high. I've been in a virtual wait room for about 12 minutes so far
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

We landed Sec 24 Row 23 seats 1,2,3,4 for Mon night game

$60 a piece with parking after taxes.

Comment

Tickets went on sale to the general pubic today. I've out my two seats on StubHub for $130 each.

Comment

Combine a rare visit by the New York Yankees with the allure of a new ballpark and it all adds up to this: the Marlins have sold out their April 1 exhibition game against the Bronx Bombers. It took under four hours on Saturday to sell out what tickets remained to the contest.

As of 2:15 p.m., when the Marlins sent out a release, only 5,000 tickets still remained for the Marlins' April 2 exhibition against the Yanks at Marlins Park.
          The two games will be the first played between major league teams at the new facility.

The Marlins limited capacity to the April 1 game to 25,000 seats. No more than 30,000 tickets were being sold to the April 2 contest.

The Marlins will play their first regular-season game at their new park on April 4 against the Cardinals. Single-game tickets for the regular season, with the exception of Opening Night, will go on sale on March 3 at 10 a.m.

Those wishing to buy tickets to the April 2 exhibition against the Yankees can do so by going to marlins.com.
          Fish Bytes
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

It seems there is going to be a nice little face value markup going on throughout the year. Glad I got my 3rd base side for 22 a pop.

Comment

Working...
            X