Marlins Chosen for Season Two of "The Franchise"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    Is there still anyone on the planet that doesn't like the home white jerseys?
    I have passive indifference towards the non-orange ones. Still really, really, really hate the colors.
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

One day, you will wear it and you will like it.
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I only like the way the M looks on the orange one, for some reason. Hence the reason why I bought the orange.

Comment

Is there still anyone on the planet that doesn't like the home white jerseys?
          I don't like them for the reasons I've stated before. (Good in concept, horrid in execution)

The road greys are the only ones I like.

Comment

I love the home whites, like the alternate blacks, don't really care for the orange ones, and absolutely despise the road greys.

Comment

For the record: I really like the home whites and quite enjoy the alternate blacks and road grays. I still can't stand the orange alternatives though.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                I don't like them for the reasons I've stated before. (Good in concept, horrid in execution).
                Are you talking about the jerseys or the hats?

I totally get how people hate the hats but I can't wrap my brain around the white jerseys having horrid execution.

Comment

I totally get how people hate the hats but I can't wrap my brain around the white jerseys having horrid execution.
                  The only thing that (slightly) bothers me about the white jerseys--and this is true of every jersey in the set--is the font they chose for the numbers. Given the angularity of the "M" logo and the script "MIAMI", they should have set the numbers in a squarer font.

Comment

Still hate the uniforms. Doubt that will change anytime soon.

Comment

The jerseys. The text is not centered. There is a very noticeable gap between the I and A in Miami. It looks very amateurish. The same holds true for all of the jerseys. It just shows a significant inattention to detail. (think about how stupid someone would look wearing a single breasted suit where the buttons didn't line up. The marlins jersey is the baseball equivalent of that)

I also don't like the orange piping on the neck line of the home white. Or the black text. I much prefer MIAMI in white which is why I think the road greys are the only tolerable jersey among the four. (I just really dislike black jerseys. Always have. And I don't think a baseball jersey should ever be orange.)

With Smaller logos on the hats and Centered text and better details on the jersey, the uniform would've been unquestionably better.

Comment

The gap between the I and A was done so the A would remain intact and not be split in half by the jersey.

Comment

That doesn't make it any less horrendous looking.

Comment

The Franchise ‏ @TheFranchiseSHO

In addition to the preview show on 4/21, the weekly series will premiere with a new one-hour ep on Weds, July 11 at 10 PM ET/PT. @Marlins

Comment

Looks like i'll be calling DirecTV soon.

Comment

We gotta start winning some games now to make the show more fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X