• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samson was mad about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
      Samson was mad about that?

Well don't forget, Samson is like 8 inches shorter than Ozzie and they were standing nose to chest so the words coming out of Ozzie's mouth had a more devastating sting to them

Comment

• Ep 1 was finally uploaded

http://youtu.be/f-ipDnsFEiY
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• The episode this weak made it seem like the front office was confused that St. Louis was willing to give up Zack Cox for Mujica.

I think it was Dan Jennings who said "An everyday 3rd baseman for a f*cking seventh inning guy. I'm for it."

Comment

• I wonder what they said when they traded Maybin.

Comment

• I dunno, but that 5yr/$25mil the Padres gave him looks great with the .217/.292/.322 line he's putting up this season.

Comment

• Pretty sure I read Loria wanted Maybin gone, so he was likely the backing force in the trade

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  I dunno, but that 5yr/$25mil the Padres gave him looks great with the .217/.292/.322 line he's putting up this season.
                  It was still a potential every day CF'er for a couple of "7th inning relievers" at the time. That's my point.

The comment is rather silly considering how the Marlins organization has valued relievers the past couple of years.

Comment

• 790 played Ozzie's rant on coconut water from the end of the episode yesterday. That was hilarious .

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snA_393NLtE[/ame]

Comment

• I just watched the first episode finally. I really enjoyed it although it's pretty depressing to watch considering how bad the team actually is.

Comment

• The Heath Bell part on the last episode was kinda sad.

Comment

• The rant about Coconut water during this week's credits was tremendous.
                            --------------------
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snA_393NLtE[/ame]
                            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            poop

Comment

• It was also on the last page.

Comment

• You're on your last page.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X