No announcement yet.

Marlins Chosen for Season Two of "The Franchise"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef, who is your favorite current Marlin?

Comment

• Justin Parm

Comment

• I'd go

1)Gianco
        2)Carlos Z
        3)Parmesan

Honorable Mention

Infante
        Dobbs

Comment

• John Buck is my favorite. Followed by Heath Bell.

Comment

• lol. Not me. Y'all have seen my Youtube account name. And if my voice was that high, I'd cry.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Still no links, this is weird.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• It's because only 75 people watched it.

Comment

• Another excellent show. Covered Heath being pissed at being demoted from closer, Ryan Webb demotion, Ozzie family fluff, Anibal/Infante trade and teased the Hanley trade for next week.

Comment

• It's amazing how quikcly they turn things around.
                    poop

Comment

• Unlike the team itself, amirite?

Comment

• I posted this in the other thread, but I'll put it here where it probably belongs. You can delete the other one if you want admins.,

I loved this episode. I can't even say the individual aspects I loved. Showing Ozzie's personal relationship with his wife and family (and to the city), the struggles of Heath Bell mixed in with the success of the closer by committee, the bond between Mujica and Webb, which was dampened by Webb getting sent down (and he looked royally PO'd), and finally, the funniest part (and saddest), the front office telling Anibal and Infante that they were going to the first place Tigers. Infante saying "Thank You" when he first was told and Ozzie flipping him off immediately after was hilarious, as Infante really meant it as a thank you to the organization rather than being traded.

Comment

• There's one part where Ozzie treats Samson like you're not supposed to treat your boss. Samson looks very upset. It's hilarious.

Heath Bell somehow gets more unlikeable

Comment

• The Webb demotion was pretty cool. I enjoyed his " yeah ok, whatever the fuck you say" face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                              There's one part where Ozzie treats Samson like you're not supposed to treat your boss. Samson looks very upset. It's hilarious.

Heath Bell somehow gets more unlikeable
                              I didn't catch what Ozzie said but Samson looked super pissed. Any ideas?

Comment

• Samson said something like, "hey, I"m gonna be out of town so I need you to take care of things" and Ozzie said something like, "I've been taking care of things for 47 years, I don't need you around". It was something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X