No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Heath Bell to 3 year, $27 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if it was just done to give the Mets a 3rd round pick instead of a 2nd. I like it.
    --------------------
    HeathBell21 Heath Bell
    I think I feel like going to Dallas tomorrow. Maybe I'll take a picture or two. Yep.
    twitter
    Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-04-2011, 11:01 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Plus, Mets fans still hate the fact that Heath Bell became something after he left their organization.

They must really hate us right now...

Comment

• Heath Bell signing will be introduced in Dallas at 3:30 EST(2:30CST). He flew into Dallas and the Marlins scheduled the press conference.

Comment

• Marlins Miami Marlins
          Marlins sign RHP Heath Bell to a three-year contract with an option for 2015 season.
          Marlins official twitter
          --------------------
          JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez
          Heath Bell has arrived. #Marlins
          Just under 2 hours away from his intro.
          --------------------
          JoeCap with some excellent camera work:

--------------------
          dvillavicencio6 David Villavicencio
          #Marlins Heath Bell press conference will be carried live on @MLBNetwork
          For those that will be near a TV.

Maybe they will have a live stream too?
          Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-05-2011, 01:21 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• presser on MLB Network at 3:30

Comment

• Pretty sure they are carrying it on MLB Network radio on Sirius XM also

Comment

• They teased it as coming up after this commercial break.

Comment

• Just logged into DirecTV to set it to record. Wish I was home watching it live!

Comment

• I hope that during the press conference, Jeffrey Loria is just sticking his tongue out and flashing both of his middle fingers while Heath Bell is talking

Comment

• That'd be fantastico.
                      --------------------
                      Guess they didn't want to show the introductory part. For anyone not able to watch - and who cares about this kind of thing - black hat, white jersey #21.
                      Last edited by Swifty; 12-05-2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• --------------------
                        EyeOnBaseball Eye on Baseball
                        Bell really excited to join Miami ... "in the city of Miami ... right? (laughter) I didn't know if it was the county"
                        MLB Network isn't showing shit.
                        --------------------

--------------------
                        EyeOnBaseball Eye on Baseball
                        Bell praising Marlins ownership and how much they want to win
                        more
                        Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-05-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Simply glorious.

Comment

• joecapMARLINS joe capozzi
                            "We've been waiting a long time. Our revenue struggles have been well-documented.'' Larry Beinfest on #Marlins roster plans
                            twitter

Comment

• Also interesting (yes, I'm neurotic) that home white jersey has a sleeve patch.

Comment

• MLB Network really dropping the ball here. Why say that you will be covering the press conference and then not do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X