X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoMo Undergoing Surgery.

Per MLB.com
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb

MIAMI -- Hampered for months by discomfort in his right knee, Marlins left fielder Logan Morrison has opted for arthroscopic surgery on Monday in Miami.

Recovery time for the 24-year-old is six to eight weeks. According to agent Fred Wray, Morrison is expected to be ready for the start of Spring Training.

"He will be on a bike in about a week, and he will be ready for Spring Training," Wray said on Thursday. "So obviously, it's not lengthy."

The scope will be performed by Marlins physician Dr. Lee Kaplan. The procedure will be on the same knee that caused Morrison to miss time in September after he crashed into the wall while chasing a foul ball in Pittsburgh on Sept. 9.

Morrison appeared in 123 games, and he batted .247 with 23 home runs and 72 RBIs.

About a month ago, Morrison had a plasma replacement shot in hopes of speeding up his recovery time.

In November, Morrison played for the Major League squad that traveled to Taiwan. The knee wasn't completely healthy then.

"From everything Logan told me, this is pretty routine," Wray said. "It's cleaning some stuff up."
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Pretty annoying that Logan played in Taiwan on a hurt knee. Even if this is a routine surgery.

Comment

Yeah I'm slightly baffled by why the front office would allow that.

Comment

You don't just turn down an opportunity for cheap Asian prostitutes.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

You would know Chewie.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
            You would know Chewie.
            If he didnt I would be very disappointed!

Comment

Working...
            X