No announcement yet.

Got to Visit in Ballpark Tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any time any parking garage is full, it's hard to back out of after the game.

This is what happens when you stop drawing 15% capacity. It's part of going to an event.

Comment

So is anticipating the inconvenience and parking somewhere else.

Comment

Or back into your parking spot and then force your way in.
        --------------------
        Another option would be driving to the top and this guying off the edge.
        Last edited by HUGG; 11-17-2011, 11:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

That would just lead to Marlins fans fighting Marlins fans and nothing looks douchier than fans of one team fighting fans of the same team. Plus, people down here are the worst. Even if happy after a win, they will creep up against the back bumper of the car in front of them to keep people from getting in line to head home.

Comment

Isn't there a bar at the stadium? Solution go put a few back before having your DD drive you home.

Comment

Big Z could do it

Comment

It's just like parking at any other big venue (like, for example, the Hard Rock). It's a pain in the ass, but what are you going to do?

Like others have mentioned just go have a drink at the Clevelander or leave a little early.

Comment

I ALREADY ANSWERED THE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO QUESTION

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    I ALREADY ANSWERED THE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO QUESTION
                    OKAY

Comment

Just got my seats! 20 game mini plan D in section 308 like row h or something. I am excite. Added opening day seats in section 307. Weeeeeee lets have a real good time.

If anyone was thinking about the vista box down the lines, the closer sections are almost all gone for the mini plans and opening day. So I would act very soon.

Comment

After attending last night, there is no question the best view is one section to the right of home plate and at the very top of the section. Wish I would have splurged

Comment

Originally posted by kylekash View Post
                          Just got my seats! 20 game mini plan D in section 308 like row h or something. I am excite. Added opening day seats in section 307. Weeeeeee lets have a real good time.

If anyone was thinking about the vista box down the lines, the closer sections are almost all gone for the mini plans and opening day. So I would act very soon.
                          I'm in section 309! We're like neighbors, or something.
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                          After attending last night, there is no question the best view is one section to the right of home plate and at the very top of the section. Wish I would have splurged
                          I really wanted the Legends Platinum or Gold.
                          Last edited by Jorge18; 11-18-2011, 10:55 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Im in section 310 row G. They shut down sales in my row because of possible view obstructions. I bought the seats before they realized there could be a view obstruction. In case there is an obstruction Ive been assured we would be taken care of. I was also told that the obstruction is because it is very steep in section 310 on the edge and that the railing would have to be larger than anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
                              Im in section 310 row G. They shut down sales in my row because of possible view obstructions. I bought the seats before they realized there could be a view obstruction. In case there is an obstruction Ive been assured we would be taken care of. I was also told that the obstruction is because it is very steep in section 310 on the edge and that the railing would have to be larger than anticipated.
                              Man, that sucks. I almost bought seats in that section.

Comment

Yeah i think it has to do with the angle the section will take as it heads down.

Comment

Working...
                                X