No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, spoke to him Thursday and are meeting him tomorrow (my guess is to offer him a contract).

Comment

• Brewers and Tigers are other two teams that are interested but haven't been as adamant as the Marlins.

Comment

• Reyes to King's Landing. Let's have a real good time! Let's have a real good time!
        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Why are people poking fun at my Phillies source. You guys are unbelievable and just a tough crowd.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
            Why are people poking fun at my Phillies source. You guys are unbelievable and just a tough crowd.
            You're Mr. Birnbach?

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                Heyman says Marlins are pretty much making it clear that Reyes is their top target.
                I know I've explained the reasons why I'm very wary of Reyes plenty of times before, but am I the only one here who isn't too happy about this?

Comment

• Seems like it.

I'm pretty excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                    I know I've explained the reasons why I'm very wary of Reyes plenty of times before, but am I the only one here who isn't too happy about this?
                    He was a 6 WAR player last year in 130 games. He's pretty awesome, and it gives us an opportunity to make a much needed move and put Hanley away from SS, which could pay huge dividends defensively.

There's a lot to like about it. Yeah, there's a little to not like. But I think the good outweighs the bad.
                    poop

Comment

• His hamstring issues just really scare me.

Comment

• We're signing a star. Is his hamstring more of an issue than Pujols' age or Fielder's fat ass?
                        poop

Comment

• Reyes most significant injury in his career was actually his calf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                            We're signing a star. Is his hamstring more of an issue than Pujols' age or Fielder's fat ass?
                            Pujols declining numbers the last four seasons scare the absolute piss out of me.

Comment

• And Reyes gives you more wiggle room in terms of cap space to use after signing him whereas Fielder and Pujols are basically your do or die move of the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                                Pujols declining numbers the last four seasons scare the absolute piss out of me.
                                That's what happens when you hit 40.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                                X