No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on what Mets_virus.exe thinks?

Comment

• jonmorosi Jon Morosi
      Samson says #Marlins rotation is ready to go "as is." That indicates they want Pujols more than starter.
      Those A's did have some crazy hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
        MLB Network dudes (HR and Gammons) think this is a bad idea to having him cut his hair. Gonna take away his "personality"

Gammons brought up Oakland A's that won 3 straight WS "they never worried about their hair"
        Did anyone bring up that the Yankees won a billion championships?

Comment

• No. Gammons doesn't talk Yankees, durrrr.

Comment

• Lose the attitude guy

Comment

• Then I wouldn't be me

Comment

• take it to the wwwyiki thread

Comment

• how about I take it to the limit (one more time)

Comment

• ScottMCBSSports Scott Miller
                    Agree w/all of you disputing Beinfest assertion that Marlins will have best left side of INF w/Hanley & Reyes. Beltre/Andrus pretty good
                    errr Andrus isn't anywhere near the caliber hitter of either of them.

Comment

• Beinfest should have said that we will maybe have the 2nd best left side of the infield because maybe Hanley will still suck.

But yeah, Andrus is alright, but c'mon

Comment

• Reyes on Sportscenter is talking about how awesome it was to see Loria with his jersey on and meeting that quickly. Says he felt like he was going to be a Marlin at that point.

Comment

• Gotta say pretty funny that Mike Hill isnt allowed to talk at press conferences. I wonder if he is responsible enough to get coffee and dounuts?

Comment

• He has that Harvard degree for a reason.

Comment

• Reyes deal is 10m, 10m, 16m, 22M 22M 22m and 22m opt or 4M buyout
                              contract
                              --------------------
                              Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              errr Andrus isn't anywhere near the caliber hitter of either of them.
                              I dunno, with their defense though. I'd say they (Rangers) might be better
                              Last edited by Ramp; 12-07-2011, 12:22 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Only paying Jose Reyes 10 mill per for the next two years is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X