Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marlins11 View Post
    Let's wait until we hear from Hanley before we tell people to GTFO because some source said Hanley was ok with it. That same source has said he has preferred SS.
    So wait until you send him off too right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      So wait until you send him off too right?
      I'm gonna act like that comment makes sense.

Comment

• Guys, he's just saying if. BACK OFF!

If Josh Johnson murders a girl in January, I think we should release him.
        --------------------
        If Mike Stanton moves to Japan and becomes a Japanese fighter pilot, I don't think we should offer him an extension.
        Last edited by HUGG; 12-05-2011, 07:11 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• What if it happens in February?

Comment

• Well, I mean, then we won't have much time to replace him, so we should just keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlins11 View Post
              Don't say anything bad about Hanley on these boards or people will tell you to GTFO.
              --------------------
              I don't like that profanity is so imminent on these boards. Quality stuff, just kinda classless.
              Fuck you jizzbreath

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                Well, I mean, then we won't have much time to replace him, so we should just keep him.
                Yeah that's true. Might be a little awkward in the clubhouse, though.

Comment

• Depends on the girl.

Comment

• Yeah. Like if it were Ozzie's wife. That would be weird.

Comment

• If Hugg makes love to Hanley's buttcheeks one night, Hanley must be traded

Can't have your clubhouse leader involved in funky buttlovin'

Comment

• Good point.

If Josh Johnson murders Ozzie Guillen's wife in February, I think we should trade him to the Diamondbacks.

Comment

• quality stuff guys!

Comment

• Rosenthal just said on MLBN that Hanley has a strong preference to remain at SS, but that he will handle the matter of moving to 3B professionally.
                            --------------------
                            Now MLBN is comparing Hanley to Gary Sheffield back when he was unhappy with Milwaukee 839435 years ago. This even though Hanley said he would move to third.
                            Last edited by Valid; 12-05-2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• People are going to be so disappointed when Hanley doesn't make a peep and glady makes the move.

Comment

• From LoMo's Twitter:

LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                                Just to clear up any confusion, I will be playing SS for the Marlins next season...

Comment

Working...
                                X