Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcellis View Post
    Really now? Atlanta received almost no offense from A-Gon, Dan Uggla was abysmal for 4 out of 6 months, Jason Heyward and Martin Prado vastly under performed, and center field was a shit hole until Michael Bourn arrived. That means 5 of the 8 lineup spots under performed and can only improve in production from this past season. The potential of the 2012 Marlins lineup w/ Reyes is better than the actual results produced by Atlanta in 2011, yes, I will agree. But you should not hold your breath if you expect Atlanta to have a repeat performance in 2012.
    I stopped reading after that.

Comment

• We're gonna have to make a 40-man spot.
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by kcellis View Post
        Really now? Atlanta received almost no offense from A-Gon, Dan Uggla was abysmal for 4 out of 6 months, Jason Heyward and Martin Prado vastly under performed, and center field was a shit hole until Michael Bourn arrived. That means 5 of the 8 lineup spots under performed and can only improve in production from this past season. The potential of the 2012 Marlins lineup w/ Reyes is better than the actual results produced by Atlanta in 2011, yes, I will agree. But you should not hold your breath if you expect Atlanta to have a repeat performance in 2012.
        Stanton > Heyward !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Don't think Prado underperformed, think he overperformed prior to that. Don't think Uggla is worth very much. AGonz sucks and he won't be back there anyway.

Phillies offense is best in the division but ours is definitely better than Atlanta's
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• 23yanksgoyard Andy C
            The Yankees have agreed to terms with Alex Rodriguez #BusterOlneyTweets
            Yankees' trying to catch up.

Comment

• 6yr $106mil pending physical

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                We're gonna have to make a 40-man spot.
                what is your obsession with the 40 man roster? I'm okay with losing Kevin Mattison for Jose Reyes
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• All Of The M'F'N Lights.

That is all.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MK7 View Post
                    what is your obsession with the 40 man roster? I'm okay with losing Kevin Mattison for Jose Reyes
                    No obsession, just giving a tidbit. I don't care that we'll have to make a move, just wondering what it'll be.

Comment

• Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
                      Sources: #Marlins, Reyes in agreement on six-year, $106M deal, pending physical. #MLB
                      twitter!!!

Comment

• C'mon shmeggy, it's an obsession
                        --------------------
                        We did it
                        Last edited by Metes; 12-04-2011, 08:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I am interested in roster construction, yes. And I like to predict what will happen with these types of things.

Comment

• 6/$106! Great deal! Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                              I am interested in roster construction, yes. And I like to predict what will happen with these types of things.
                              Well, we will get a whole lot better at the ML level and some turdbag fourth string backup utility player will get jettisoned

Comment

• Ok, but I wonder who that "turdbag fourth string backup utility player" will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X