No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have MLB Network here, all I see is Rosenthal's tweet that says it is "close", not official.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hanram View Post
      'It's official!!
      Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
        Source?
        https://www.facebook.com/TheMiamiMar...41867825878922

Comment

• Some guy on facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hanram View Post
            From Facebook.
            Who the hell is that? I think that may be them tweeting what MLB Network said.

Comment

• MLBN's graphic is extremely misleading based on what Rosenthal is saying.

Comment

• I hope that it's right. In any case, that's what I have on the internets.

Comment

• Mets fans on twitter are REALLY fucking pissed off. Just search for Jose Reyes and take a look. It was worth the extra $20 million just to piss those assholes off.
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Damn it. Give me some official word so I can get out of the bathroom. I have work to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MK7 View Post
                      Mets fans on twitter are REALLY fucking pissed off. Just search for Jose Reyes and take a look. It was worth the extra $20 million just to piss those assholes off.
                      We've been pissing them off a lot in recent years. Pay back for infiltrating JRS all those years.

Comment

• MK7 and Bobbob help me on my facebook status. My friends are dumb!

Comment

• Who the fuck made that lineup on MLBN?

Millar jumped all over it he said "WHAT?!? Stanton gets out of the 6th hole and into the 4th hole".

Comment

• JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez
                            Reyes to #Marlins appears imminent tonight, but keep hearing numbers less than those being reported.
                            twitter

Comment

• MLBNetwork saying it's official per Rosenthal

Comment

• JCR always seems like the little brother that wants to tag along

Comment

Working...
                                X